Massachusetts

Ceremony & Reception Venue?

Hey Ladies,
  I'm looking for places about a half hour travel time from Greenfield MA that are non-church sites for the ceremony and/or reception.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

Re: Ceremony & Reception Venue?

• edited December 2011
    Look Park, Deerfield Inn, Yankee Candle (Chandlers)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Red Barn - Hampshire College
    Hotel Northampton
    The Summit House
    Brandt House Inn - Greenfield

Also - how many guests are you looking to accomadate, what style are you going for (outdoorsy vs elegant), and what month are you getting married in?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the thoughts!

The wedding is early june. Probably outdoors or slightly rustic and about 120 people.
  • edited December 2011
    also, what is your budget like- don't need to be specific, but are you conscious of price?  in town looking at venues in that area this week, will report back when we're finished!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sickl20asickl20a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Warfield Inn in Charlemont! I just posted this on another thread-- we're having an August wedding there and I am really happy with the size and feel.  They have outdoor space, a pavillion, and an indoor banquet facility.  The indoor reception area is a little.... dated, but the outside area= great.  I've gotten good reviews from other people who've been to weddings there, too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards