New York-Western

xp-pillar candles

Anyone know any stores or online sites where I can find good deal on white, unscented pillar candles for centerpieces?

Re: xp-pillar candles

• I bought mine at craft stores after xmas on mega sale. Probably not helpful but you could buy them a few at a time using 50% coupons at craft stores. Joann's takes competitor coupons and you can use more than one coupon per transaction as long as they are different.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • how many do you need and how tall are you looking for?   Drop a email to dyedtomatch@aol.com,  it is a store in Buffalo, but she will search out the best price for you...  and usually the more you need the better the price will be.  

• i have been buying candles at joann's, michael's etc using the 40% off coupons.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards