Ohio-Toledo

Re: ..

• Options
    Hi! We are using P.A soud. We like the guy who runs it a lot! We are getting married on July 28, so i can update you after ha ha! but so far we like him! We are getting married at parkway place in maumee, and that is their "house" DJ. He goes to other places too, however i believe.
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using Nick Alonzo from Toledo DJ's... he is fun and affordable!
  • Options
    We are using decorative sounds. We've been to a couple of weddings they have done and had lots of fun. They have a pretty good reputation around the area because several other vendors referred me to them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are also using decorative sounds.  I had several vendors and friends refer them to me and have gone to several weddings that they have done and were very happy with them.
  • Options
    Decorative Sounds here as well, the owner Michael is our DJ, so excited to have him. He's really great, personal, friendly, would recommend from our experience so far (wedding is in October) :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_dj-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:ddf208d8-af1d-49fd-a54c-aa0aae0cc524Post:cf5f700a-b687-48f7-80a6-dd07cbaa4081">Re: DJ help</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Nick Alonzo from Toledo DJ's... he is fun and affordable!
    Posted by LaurandNick[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I love Nick, think he's the best</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    We're using Joe from 'The Class Act by Bob Norris.'  My mom and I loved him when we met him at a bridal show.  I think the pricing is great too.

I'll be able to review in 4 months haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • Options
    We are also using Bob Norris. He is a friend of my future hub and every wedding I've been to that he has DJ'd he has done a great job!
  • Options
    We used Ultimate Nights and I couldn't have been more pleased.  I recommend them to everyone.  Worth every penny.  I have been to a couple of other weddings they have done and all of them have been super fun.  I believe a great DJ can really make the evening.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We also used Decorative Sound for our wedding a few weeks ago. We couldn't have been happier with them, they were awesome! I highly recommend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would never recommend Bob Norris to anyone. He made comments rude/awful comments about my husband the night of the wedding. I had to find out from FB that he called my wedding several time "white trash." Then, I heard from several other people who had him as their dj and from my own that he hounds people for tips by the end of your reception. Now if this is so called professional then I dont know what professional really means!! It is sad that I had to find out the hard way and not listened to friends who told me not to go with him. To make things worse, I found out that he has talked crap about other peoples wedding also after he did business for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards