Florida-South Florida

Back as a MRS with VENDOR REVIEWS!

Hey ladies!  So I am procrastinating on thank you cards so here's my list of reviews!  The wedding was fantastic- and even better, I'm married!  To all of you still planning, good luck and no matter what in the end you get to marry the man you love so much- I'm sure all your weddings will be beautiful!

That said, let's start :

Ceremony : Church of the Little Flower 
Juan Del Sol that runs the weddings over there is awesome.  They are super super strict but they get the job done and really well.  I would not advise brides who are not practicing Catholics to run over there because they will require A LOT of you.  This wasn't a problem for us because we're pretty Catholic.  But everyone said the ceremony was beautiful and I had wanted to get married there since I was 11 so there :)

Reception : Grove Isle
Perfection.  Christian, the wedding director there, is number 1 a dreamboat and is also great at his job.  Everything ran very smoothly, the food was outta the park amazing.  Service was better than excellent- I dont know what else to say other than if you have the guest list and dollars for Grove Isle, do it.

Coordinator & Florist : Divine Design by Guerdy
HIRE GUERDY HIRE GUERDY HIRE GUERDY.  My family was obsessed with her in every respect of her job.  I had a partial planning package because I was in grad school for most of the engagement out of town.  It suited me perfectly.  If I let her she would have hired everyone for me.  She knows the industry, knows how to work with vendors, knows who to work with.  She will make you feel like a guest of super honor at your wedding.  Seriously, thanks to her we got to eat in peace, we got to take pictures, we got to say hi to everyone, and we got to dance!  And we were on time the whole wedding.  I can't say enough great things.

Photographer : Tina Bass Photography
I can't decide whether Tina or Guerdy are my favorite vendor.  She is super responsive to emails.  She is an artist.  It was actually really fun hanging out with her all day.  Her preview with 91+ pictures was up within 24 hours which is ridiculous!  I want to write words but the love is beyond words here.  She takes photos the way you feel which is a pretty incredible talent.

DJ : Liquid DJ's Shannon
I have nothing original to add to the long list of happy Liquid DJ brides.  He is amazing.  He's fun without cheese, he's very professional, and he'll rock the socks off of your reception.

Cake : Ana Paz
It was included in our contract.  Guerdy handled them and they carried out the design magnificently.  It was delicious.  But Guerdy gets the credit on this on.

Dress : Coral Gables Bridals
They were my favorite store.  Not too intrusive, excellent customer service.  Incredible selection.  Alterations were well done and at competitive prices.

Bridesmaid Dresses & Jewelry : Priscilla of Boston
We picked out the dresses in the Atlanta salon and they were awesome there.  When it comes to the ordering of things both the Atlanta and the Miami salon need a little work.  They'll get you your stuff beautifully done- but you may sweat a little bit.  They have a hard time getting all the orders straight.

Transportation : Jessy Limo
Guerdy set this up for me but from the interaction I did have with their office was great and fast.  The driver was great.  The car was gorgeous.  The service was perfect.

Invitations : Tiffy New York
Awesome.  Luisa is really great.  We designed the invitations together and she really can translate your vision.  And she's the kind of vendor that will go that extra mile to get it right.  She is very knowledgeable of her craft.  And is such a sweet lady.  Awesome.

Hair : Audra Billingsley
Audra has been doing my hair for about nine years now.  She is really great at what she does, she knows hair.  She was on time and finished early.  My bridal party was pretty big so she brought an assistant, who oh, did Lady Gaga's make up.  Love!

If anyone wants any numbers or more details on any of the aforementioned vendors feel free to email me.

Lots of love,
Odalys

Re: Back as a MRS with VENDOR REVIEWS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards