Wedding Etiquette Forum

*KodyBrown*

Hello, Kody!

Although we may have gotten there in different ways, we have a lot in common.  I would love to hear about your life with such a large number of blessings -- aren't children wonderful?!
Photobucket

Re: *KodyBrown*

• Yes I agree, children are wonderful.

• Children are a very precious blessing!

Are you going to have any more, Mrs. Duggar? Perhaps we could organize a play date or swap recipes?
    Will you be the one? Or the fifth? All are equally important.
  • MaryKay, while I'm very happy that you have found happiness, I don't condone the raping of children.
  • Michelle, I'm surprised you're here. I would have thought you were getting laid and picking your next J name.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• I feel children stifle one's true chances for happiness.
  • I don't understand how she has time to be on The Knot. I sent all my family out to do yardwork so I could be here today.
  • Kody, we welcome any blessing that the lord will give us.  You just never know.  And I would love your recipes, as long as they come in easily calculated mass quantities.

Hello Mrs. B, perhaps we will go with Julia!
    Photobucket
  • Well, maybe you could spell it Joolia  or Julya.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Children ARE such a blessing. My mother told me that mine would be a hellspawn since he was born out of wedlock, but everything ended up working out just fine! 
  • KodyBrown5KodyBrown5 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    Bristol. Your mother will wreck any chance of my family having a normal, legal lifestyle.

Mrs. Duggar, definitely. I have a great recipe for cereal and eggs, but I'll have to get my boy up here to see how he cooks them.
  • Wait, Michelle, I thought TV and Internet were like the devil's spawn to you.  What are you doing on an internet forum?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Bristol I am your biggest fan. I vote for you every week on that television show.
  • Well, we were waiting to announce the news, but we have just recently signed a deal with The Bump to write a series of articles on children and our journeys.  We feel that we have a lot of inspiring information to share with everyone who is interested in starting a family.

You are right that we do limit our children's exposure to television and the internet, but since this has become a new endeavor to highlight the love our family has for one another, I have been exploring the website a bit!
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_kodybrown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:278051e5-af24-4f79-8657-8f1077323dbbPost:3f5fa207-35e7-4cba-9a63-be6fb4e3eea6">Re: *KodyBrown*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bristol I am your biggest fan. I vote for you every week on that television show.
    Posted by MaryKayLetourneau[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks, MaryKay!! I am having so much fun with it now. At first I was all about trying to be as conservative as possible since I know how they dress up some of the stars on there, but once I ripped my clothes off for the first time, I knew it was going to be such a freeing experience. </div><div>
    </div><div>Your signature photo is SO beautiful!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_kodybrown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:278051e5-af24-4f79-8657-8f1077323dbbPost:3e74f712-a881-491b-b21f-8cbf096d8459">Re: *KodyBrown*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bristol. Your mother will wreck any chance of my family having a normal, legal lifestyle. 
    Posted by KodyBrown5[/QUOTE]

<div>What you are doing is an abomination, Kody. I can't say that I blame her for trying.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_kodybrown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:278051e5-af24-4f79-8657-8f1077323dbbPost:c7aebf56-ab25-4040-8687-1eb1989ff1c4">Re: *KodyBrown*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *KodyBrown* : Thanks, MaryKay!! I am having so much fun with it now. At first I was all about trying to be as conservative as possible since I know how they dress up some of the stars on there, but once I ripped my clothes off for the first time, I knew it was going to be such a freeing experience.  Your signature photo is SO beautiful!
    Posted by BristolP1990[/QUOTE]

I agree that ripping off your clothes is a very liberating experience.
  • Abomination. Where did you learn that word? Certainly not from your mother.
  • Actually my mother is very intelligent, thank you very much. She uses that word all the time when she's talking about the president.
  • Is that before or after she takes her canoe to Russia?
  • Before and after I guess. She says it all the time. 
  • I have noticed that she likes to learn big words and use them over and over. Sometimes correctly, sometimes incorrectly.

• Miss you Bristol.
  • SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    MDuggar, I thought maybe you were here because you were finally going to let one of your girls go out in to the world and maybe get married? You'd have to have another kid, though, to keep all the jurisdictions covered. On second thought, just keep all your daughters. We all know how you feel about them getting a college education. Actions  >Words.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards