African American Weddings

Old Navy Flip Flop sale...

Are you hitting it up in the morning ? I'm debating if I want to do flip flops for the reception as for now I only need 4 pair in gold for the BMs...what should I do ???
imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/

Re: Old Navy Flip Flop sale...

• I will be there since I wear them outside of work.
  • Oh dang it... I actually ordered mine online the other day. Hmm... bought to check and see just how good this sale is compared to what I spent!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio - Update 6/8/2012 LilySlim Weight loss tickers

110 Ready to have a Good Time image Final Head Count

• I'd get them if you only need 4. but i went last year around noon and they were ALL GONE. so i'd leave now. lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • This a BMs duty...lol if I was going to get them for the reception ! My lil sister/MOH went 730 this morning she got me the 4 pair I need for the BMs so I'm good !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • I got up at 6am this morning and got there right as they opened with  my FI in tow. I WAS going to get them to have as a cute favor to keep next to the dance floor and decided against it. Instead I stocked up for my self and horded a few in light pink to ones that I am going to put in my bridesmaids' gift baskets.

The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited July 2012
    gurrrrrrrrrl.  steve said you're going. to. a. MALL at 7 in the morning??  mayhem and chaos, thy name is Old Navy.  I got there at 8, had as many as I could carry and was on the way back to the car by 9:15.  went home to eat/fuel up and went back for more colors.  baby when I tell you those chicks were acting like there will never be another flip flop made again...in life.....ever.  A woman who was clear on the North side of 70 grabbed my last light pink pair out of my hands.  do you hear me? I was clutching it to my breast and she separated me from a pair of rubber shoes that cost a DOLLAR.  The embarassing part is old navy has already restocked so as long as you got some, color doesn't matter, they can be exchanged any day in the next 3 months.   I did walk away with nearly 80 pair though, so I shouldn't complain but that shyt was hectic.  I had to go to my happy place.
  • 80 pairs Sultry! Girl you cleaned up lol
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Neesh lol.  imma bring back about 1/2 but I'm having 60 female guests and I'm taking no prisoners, I want all bodiesl on that dance floor.  Smile
  • I didn't even know about the sale until I just happened to go into an Old Navy on Saturday.  Ya'll they cleaned out the flip flops.  The store I went to had them in bins at the front of the store.  GONE. lol.  I had to get the 2 for $10 ones instead, that had glitter on them.  I was okay with that, but still I was thinking, "damn how I miss this!?" lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    *high fives sultry*

Fiance is 6'4 solid muscle.... he came out with 71 pairs and bought 5 for my momma... I asked  about the 5 per customer limit his response

" I dumped the entire bag on the counter and toold her to do as many seperate transactions as needed.... she looked at me and just rang them up at once" ...lol

He got some good cuddle saturday night
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_old-navy-flip-flop-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:d54a7260-c527-47ad-9b65-8127bc4931d1Post:71abcc8a-736b-4ba0-ba90-a31585aae096">Re: Old Navy Flip Flop sale...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't even know about the sale until I just happened to go into an Old Navy on Saturday.  Ya'll they cleaned out the flip flops.  The store I went to had them in bins at the front of the store.  GONE. lol.  I had to get the 2 for $10 ones instead, that had glitter on them.  I was okay with that, but still I was thinking, "damn how I miss this!?" lol
    Posted by nitaashanti78[/QUOTE]

I'm madatchu.  I was a real pain in the ass about doing at least 2 psa posts about this in advance.   Anyhoo, I've got easily 20-30 surplus pair, you want em?  or better yet, i'm going back to the store for color exchanges tomorrow, if you want my extras, tell me what size and colors you need and take them other ones back.  2 for 10 isn't a bargain, especially because they're still in their 40% off week.

@ J.  It was Walmart's Black Friday sale, except add summertime, no chairs and less patience.   never again.   

eta:  girl I did exactly what D did, dumped (nicely) all my stuff and said (nicely) I'll do anything you want right now, except please don't send me back there *points yonder to end of line*
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    lol sultry you're a mess!  I gotta get on my exchange game though. FI got all black and white and our colors are ivory pink and gold
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • @ Sultry I sorry =( I didn't even see the PSA's.  But I'm okay with the ones I got. Thanks though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards