Just Engaged and Proposals

Wedding Planner Book

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has favourites for wedding planning books/organizers that they used to help with the details of the wedding.  Looking to get one this week and I want a good one! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Planner Book

• I got mine at Barnes and Nobles and used it for about a month.  The only time I look at it anymore is to maybe check my to-do list like once a month.  I used the check list on TK.  It is good for holding all of my contracts and vendor info though.  They have a wide selection at Barnes and Nobles.  
  • I made my own....Its WAY better than anything you can buy.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_wedding-planner-book-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:ad619b82-9678-4e8a-bf11-b3a7e15485b1Post:a1cdb327-fa02-433c-988a-b04c04b18849">Re: Wedding Planner Book</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the Ultimate Wedding planner and organizer..(its a pink binder by Alex and Elizabeth Lluch) It has folders for all of the handouts people give out and it has worksheet type pages for notes and ideas! It has been my best friend!
    Posted by dancer467[/QUOTE]

<div>You can get this for free if you register with JC Penny</div>
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards