May 2013 Weddings

New Checks

We officially booked our honeymoon tonight! We're going on a cruise to Belize, Cozumel and Isla De Roatan leaving the day after our wedding! We also ordered FI's wedding band today. Now onto finding transportation, wedding night hotel and ordering tuxes then all of the big checks will be finished and I can start on the little details! How's everyone else's checks coming along?
Daisypath Wedding tickers May 2013 Nov. Siggy: Venue! image

Re: New Checks

• Yay!  Btw, I love your venue :)

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Congrats on the checks! Your honeymoon sounds fantastic! No checks for me. We're taking a break until January :

• So jealous, that sounds incredible!  And congrats on the checks, we are also taking a break until January. 
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have no recent checks which stinks but we decided to take a break until January. We are looking into honeymoon stuff but are still just looking.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We will be picking up FI's ring this weekend and ordering the engraving for both our wedding bands. And hopefull some registering at Target. I told him last night he needs to figure out soon what he wants to do for GM gifts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on the checks. Next on our list are tuxes and dress fitting. Your honeymoon sounds awesome.
  • Sounds like great progress! Booking the honeymoon makes it feel all so real, doesn't it?

We got FIs ring while we were in Miami 2 weeks ago. I got mailed a $50 off coupon, so we took advantage of the 3 day sale to get his ring. We also scheduled our tasting for mid-January and I'm working on booking a hair trial in Jan. I'm working on getting pricing on our spices for our favors and will hopefully have that finalized within the next week or so. and my next DIY to-do is to start working on assembling the invites, so I at least have it done and out of the way.

I'm hoping to be able to do some dress shopping with my BM in the next week or so and get that done.
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! Sounds amazing. Next on our list is the invites (if we can ever get ahold of te church to confirm times...) and the cake. I also still need to find shoes and a bra. And my mom needs to find her dress. Got a lot coming up after the new year...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on the check!
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards