• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Happy Easter!

If you celebrate it, Happy Easter! We're not religious, but we did have a delicious brunch complete with an egg hunt for the kiddos and eggs benedict.  I also made two tarts (yummm); How were your guys's Easters? 
Learning to live and work from home: My blog

Re: Happy Easter!

• Mine is pretty boring...  I made myself some egg salad, and have been sitting home by myself watching TV.

Fun fun...

Those look amazingly good!!

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Happy Easter! I love Easter, I always feel renewed and refreshed at Easter....Always helps me a lot....reaffirms my faith and beliefs...sometimes I need that when i get in a rut!

It was a gorgeous day, the wind didnt even blow, that hasnt happened in weeks!
    I got up this morning and went to church with my brother, DH had to work this morning but was home when I got home from church so we went and ate lunch then came home, did some laundry and went to my parents for Easter Dinner!
    FUll on feast, brisket, jalapeno sausage, ribs,  potato salad, macaroni salad, homemade bread, beans, veggies, fruit and then home made icecream and my lemon cake for dessert!
    Needless to say I am feeling pretty miserably full! :)
    image pregnancy
  • We're not religious either but we did have a fabulous dinner at the IL's and got Easter baskets from MIL full of delicious treats!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards