Military Brides

Re: I'm bored and lonely. Who's around?

• ME! I'M AROUND!

Um i'm drinking wine, watching Buffy, making dinner.

I went to the gym 2! days in a row. I feel that this is an accomplishment, so of course, I celebrate with wine. Makes perfect sense.

My life is boring. I have jobs that I should apply to, but don't because I don't want to get rejected. 

H works nights so our conversation during the week is limited to texting haha. This Saturday I agreed to babysit from 12ish to 4ish even though that ours day off together. This couple has no family here so I certainly wasn't going to say no. 

I wish I could go back to school. I wish we had the money for me to go back and get my ph.d. I think I'm just bored haha. 

Um, that's it? I like how this became my journal entry. You're welcome! :) 
  • I'm here for a few until H wakes up.

He's home! Woohoo.

Now I have to clean and cook for 2. Yikes. I am in need of some healthy recipes so I don't become a bigger fat ass than I am now. :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha Hike, keep getting big the baby needs it :)

But for healthy recipes I like skinnytaste.com.  I've used a lot of her recipes and have enjoyed them. Even H likes them. 

And woo for H being home!!! 
  • I love that website too. It's just so weird going from cooking for one (aka sandwiches, cereal, etc) to meal planning. Not my favorite thing!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha I hear ya on that. I am struggling now with cooking with him being on nights because I want  to make something he will heat up but then he doesn't alway eat it, and then I waste food. Clearly, its annoying. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_im-bored-and-lonely-whos-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:e0da0aa5-1751-4e9e-8411-c15ee2253b16Post:e0a43699-34cc-4cc4-aa7d-e9b23ef02244">Re: I'm bored and lonely. Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]ME! I'M AROUND! Um i'm drinking wine, watching Buffy, making dinner. I went to the gym 2! days in a row. I feel that this is an accomplishment, so of course, I celebrate with wine. Makes perfect sense. My life is boring. I have jobs that I should apply to, but don't because I don't want to get rejected.  H works nights so our conversation during the week is limited to texting haha. This Saturday I agreed to babysit from 12ish to 4ish even though that ours day off together. This couple has no family here so I certainly wasn't going to say no.  I wish I could go back to school. I wish we had the money for me to go back and get my ph.d. I think I'm just bored haha.  Um, that's it? I like how this became my journal entry. You're welcome! :) 
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]
                                                                                                          My wine is waiting for me after I'm done with laundry :D also...I need to think about what I should make...or I might just be the lazy fatass that goes for jack in the crack tacos. Wierdly enough, I'm craving them O.o                                                                     Hike: You're eating for two, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you'll find something healthy AND tasty to make, but as FI likes to tell me, "Everything's that terrible for you just tastes so good!" I think we need to all exchange some healthy recipes? Possibly? Lol
  • Oh good... Tk mobile didn't eat my post after all. Insert Eye roll here. I'm grumpy. H has been super busy lately and now that he gets a break tonight, he's leaving me for playing poker with the boys. Grumble grumble... He better put out tonight. Just sayin. Ha ha! Nah, he deserves a night out. I'm just stingy and don't wanna share.
  • Poppin' in to say "Heyyy!" 

I've been busy! I've had visitors since Friday(family from Cali) so we have been out and about. Tomorrow we're going up to DC til Saturday, can't wait! And I've had this neverending situationg with my kitchen, 4 different guys came in here to look at it and so far it's still unanswered. I guess now they'll have to take out my cabinet and tear into my wall to look at the pipes behind and my floors will also have to be taken off and changed. It's been a big pain in my ass! 
  • HI!

Hike - How exciting that H is home!!!

I'm just hanging out with puppy watching that train wreck that is Honey BooBoo.  Are these people forreal? I don't want to watch....but I CAN"T LOOK AWAY...

Photobucket
  • I would just like to thank whoever reccomended Cupcake Red Velvet wine to me. I'm pretty sauced right now lol
  • Hey everyone! I have been super busy with all of the new students coming in and I just found out that they are packing the house the first week in Sept.  EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!! So basically I have been a crazy woman lately. 

• if you are bored check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonstonecreation. it is such a cute shop with tons of military related jewelry, keychains, cufflinks, etc... Makes great wedding gifts for bridesmaids & groomsmen.   I really like the "love is trading in your perals for his dog tags" so sweet.
  • Moonstone, stop spamming the board with your etsy store.  It is a violation of the terms of service.  BTW, you don't trade in your pearls for his dogtags.  Those are for him, not you.  They aren't jewelry.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards