• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Table Numbers are MIA

One month out... and I don't have any ideas for table numbers yet, I'm stressed. LOL

I really wanted to do the baby photo ones but can you believe my FMIL has NO pictures of my FI as a kid.. how sad.  Grr.

We didn't do e-pics so I can't use them ... I have no ideas..
Any inspiration pics out there? What did you all make?

Re: Table Numbers are MIA

• You could write the table # on paper and grab a friend with a camera. Go out with your FI and do different poses holding each table number? Might be fun!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_table-numbers-mia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:594Discussion:5ec5c71b-2c80-4b9c-b5f4-7c2310d76f34Post:0e43c20b-b599-4581-bc9d-7689d0816189">Re: Table Numbers are MIA</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could write the table # on paper and grab a friend with a camera. Go out with your FI and do different poses holding each table number? Might be fun!
    Posted by Lindsay+Jonny[/QUOTE]

Ooh, thats a cute idea! Although possibly time-consuming. Hmm..
  • Maybe match the invitations somehow?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did you look at Etsy?  I found a lot of options that were fairly plain, just a number and a design, that fit our theme really well.  Some of the ones I really liked that were kind of unique were vellum luminarias, and stickers for wine bottles.  Your table numbers don't HAVE to be anything creative and fancy, don't stress too much (or spend too much time/money).

It's fine if you have something cute in mind, but don't worry if nothing comes to you - all you need is a number!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards