Iowa-Des Moines

Best DSM venue

What would you say the best venue in the Des Moines area would have to be? I'm struggling to find the right place for our wedding. Any thoughts?

Re: Best DSM venue

• edited December 2011
    There are a lot of great venues, but it depends on what feel you are going for. Give us some more information and I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions. 
  • edited December 2011
    What type of wedding are you having?  Modern, rustic, fancy-schmancy?

How big of a place do you need?  (How big is the guest list)

Are you wanting an outdoor venue or indoor?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Hooray we finally picked where we are having our reception. Prarie Meadows! Has anyone ever been to a wedding there?
  • edited December 2011
    What do you think of Prairie Meadows? My fiance and I are thinking of going there too for our reception. I wonder if they are too pricey.
  • edited December 2011
    They are not too bad actually. They seem pretty standard on their rate. It was a $500.00 deposit which you use toward your final bill. The room rental costs $1000.00 however if you spend 3000.00 the thousand is waved. I thought it was going to be too expensive also but we found out the price is really reasonable. I am really excited to have it there!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the infor Jamie... My fiance and I will try to look at the place. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards