Wedding Etiquette Forum

Night Thread

Re: Night Thread

• Sometimes I wonder if other runners know me as having hairy legs (I shave the pits).  I don't always have them but a lot of the time I do.  I just can't even care anymore.
  • Me too Loopy, I am glad you get to see him, not once by twice you said?  Woot Woot!
  • Oh god Petal. I hate when I'm so mad all I can do to express my anger is cry. It sucks. Like I want to scream, but I'm crying instead. Makes it worse because then people can think they got the better of me, or I'm weak somehow for crying. 
  • Holly, I love the Kinect for that reason. And the wii I guess. Which game were you playing? I don't really care for Dance Central 2, I found it was mostly just hand movements. I got more of a work out from Just Dance 3.

We also had sloppy joes for supper!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Erin - I do get to see my H soon.  You are right.

Mixed bag when I talked to him tonight.  They had a delay which will work out better for him to fly directly to WI next weekend and then to Cleveland from there and then back to Denver (which we already booked tickets for hoping to save some $$ by booking a little earlier) so that's kind of a good thing.  Bad thing.. they registered him for a 4 week class he has to take before he can become a lead person during the time we are supposed to be in Mexico with my family so I will probably be going alone :(.  Well, with my parents and brother and 90 year old grandpa anyway.  The class is important for him to attend though and they don't hold it that often so he can't really just go a different time. :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0e6859e5-f758-4581-8abe-acf05192452cPost:e315664d-3cb3-455d-848b-66f345081299">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh god Petal. I hate when I'm so mad all I can do to express my anger is cry. It sucks. Like I want to scream, but I'm crying instead. Makes it worse because then <strong>people can think they got the better of me, or I'm weak somehow</strong> for crying. 
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

YES! I want to let them know that they should be happy it is coming out in tears so I don't get arrested for punching them or fired for telling them off. I get fired up...and then cry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0e6859e5-f758-4581-8abe-acf05192452cPost:e315664d-3cb3-455d-848b-66f345081299">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh god Petal. I hate when I'm so mad all I can do to express my anger is cry. It sucks. Like I want to scream, but I'm crying instead. Makes it worse because then people can think they got the better of me, or I'm weak somehow for crying. 
    Ugh, I know this feeling. I'm a crier too, and I hate projecting "weakness" like that, especially when I'm mad.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0e6859e5-f758-4581-8abe-acf05192452cPost:a0dc7939-92b7-486c-b6aa-700a4e8e4867">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Erin - I do get to see my H soon.  You are right. Mixed bag when I talked to him tonight.  They had a delay which will work out better for him to fly directly to WI next weekend and then to Cleveland from there and then back to Denver (which we already booked tickets for hoping to save some $$ by booking a little earlier) so that's kind of a good thing.  Bad thing.. they registered him for a 4 week class he has to take before he can become a lead person during the time we are supposed to be in Mexico with my family so I will probably be going alone :(.  Well, with my parents and brother and 90 year old grandpa anyway.  The class is important for him to attend though and they don't hold it that often so he can't really just go a different time. :(
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

I am so sorry. That stuff is just hard. Keep reminding yourself that it's not going to be this way forever. Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, then it's not the end.
  • I'm a crier. If I get too stressed, frustrated, mad or upset I cry. My boss pulled me aside once to talk about something that I needed to do better on and I left his office crying. Yeah I'm a baby.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0e6859e5-f758-4581-8abe-acf05192452cPost:e315664d-3cb3-455d-848b-66f345081299">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh god Petal. I hate when I'm so mad all I can do to express my anger is cry. It sucks. Like I want to scream, but I'm crying instead. Makes it worse because then people can think they got the better of me, or I'm weak somehow for crying. 

Only you get to decide how you deal with your anger, and anyone says that you're weak for crying can shove it up their ass.

I'm sorry if anything I said in this thread previously made you feel that way.
  • I cry instead of scream too.  When I'm really pissed I cry.  It's a little rediculous cause it sends the wrong message to anyone who sees it, but... I'm getting better at controling it.

Well,l am heading for bed.
  • Good night all!
  • That game sounds like it'd be fun. I want to get more games like that for days where I don't want to / have time to go to the gym.

I'm a crier for everything. Especially when I'm mad or frustrated.
  • I hate mad tears.  They are the worst. Night loopy.
  • Night Loopy. Don't be too sad!
  • Night Loopy!
  • okay, I am a crier and going to bed.  Tomorrow we will do it all again.  Night ladies.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0e6859e5-f758-4581-8abe-acf05192452cPost:eefb2adc-0fcb-4cf2-98b3-368fbdb81b58">Re: Night Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread : Only you get to decide how you deal with your anger, and anyone says that you're weak for crying can shove it up their ass. I'm sorry if anything I said in this thread previously made you feel that way.
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Oh don't misunderstand me. In this situation no one has made me feel weak for crying. because this crying is out of sadness and disbelief. It's the angry crying that that makes ME upset. Like, why can't I vocalize my anger, and not show it in tears. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, oh lord. Of course I'm usually crying, then yelling about the situation. But this is different crying right now.</div><div>
    </div><div>Don't worry strlz no ones made me feel like crap today except my ex place of employment.

</div>
  • Holly, that's how I felt with Just Dance 3. When we first started playing I felt like an idiot because I must looked ridiculous. But once I got into the game it was pretty fun.

I just didn't like Dance Central 2 because it felt like it was mostly just using your hands. I mean the songs were pretty decent so I felt like there could have been more? I played JD3 first though so it was a bit of a letdown. I'll have to look for that one when we get back to the city.

I always wanted to dance but I grew up in a reaalllyy small town and there was nothing like that here.
  • Night Edie!
  • I should join the good night parade. Have a lovely evening everyone!
  • I did only 3 songs the other night for Just Dance on the wii. I was sweating and tired. I think I'm in worse shape than I realized.

I'm off to bed as well. Night everyone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Night everyone that's going to bed!

• The only thing that happens when I get mad is my pitch goes up so high I sound like I'm about 3.
  • Night Petal and Meg!
  • mk - you still here? Just caught up on the other thread. If you don't mind me asking, what's your field/background? Feel free to pm me.
  • It's not even 7 here and I really want to pass out.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • It's only 7 here. H wants me to play some WoW with him though, so eventually I'll do that. And I'm a terrible wife because we still haven't eaten dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards