Florida-South Florida

AW: Floral Trial was tonight!

First off Karla who is my DOC asked to come along to my trial to make sure it will be set up correctly at day of. I cannot tell you how impressed I was that she did that. She went so above and beyond esp since she is only a Day of.
And since Dalsimer is SO far from where she lives, I was really impressed. She was taking notes, asked questions I didnt think to ask and I feel 100% comfortable knowing that she is my 2nd set of eyes that day. Karla really has been worth every cent. She is amazing.

The flowers were great. At first it was bit smaller than I expected, but David quickly adjusted it and added more flowers and quince branches to make it perfect. We changed the candles to taller ones and after that it was PERFECTION! When I left, I had this giant grin on my face. We were debating btwn ivory or peegee hydrangeas which are pink and green and the peegee just blew me away in person. WOW!

David was so amazingly accommodating and assured me that wedding day will be flawless. We added a few flowers to the cake and he threw in petals and candles to the cake table (woot woot!).

We even went over a possible rain back up that doesn't involve me killing myself and I feel that even if it rains (and while I will be insanely devastated) that he will be able to make it nice.

He showed me samples of my arch from an event that had something similar and I was thrilled. It was better than what I had in my head.

I will upload pics as soon as I find my camera cable lol!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Floral Trial was tonight!

• edited December 2011
    I'm so excited for you!! I was waiting for this post lol :)  I bet your flowers are amazing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's good to hear! I'm glad Karla was there with you. She's so helpful and sweet. =) I'm so excited for your flowers.. they're my "if money was no object" flowers. lol And I loove the green and pink hydrangeas. I might have that color for my cp's.

Congrats on such a successful trial!!
  • edited December 2011
    awww Irene! you are too sweet. Thank you for recc'ing karla - I am sooooooo glad that I booked her.

You will LOVE the peegees, they are so pretty in person.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am so happy your trial went so great.  I cant wait to see pics.  I'm positive everything will look fabulous!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds SOOO amazing! It sounds like an uber upscale floral!! LOL! :)  You left with a huge grin. That's how I want to leave Vivian Coll's trial when I go in March!
  • edited December 2011
    So happy for you..cant wait to see pics!
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhh can't wait to see pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    im sure it looked beautiful!!! dalismer does great work!!!
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds great!! can't wait to see pic's :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Liss, I'm SOOOO glad you had a great trial! Can't wait to see the pics! You're getting so close! AHHHHHHH!!!

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Soooo great that the trial went well!! One less thing you have to worry about. Can't wait to see the pics so I can be jealous.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    Oh this is so awesome!  I am dying to see pics 
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay for flower trial and karla! That is awesome to hear she went above and beyond. Im so happy for you! The flowers will look amazing, I cant wait to see these pics and pics of the wedding!! =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    picturessssssssssssssss
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So happy to hear that it went so well!!!! What a huge relief! Even though I am mad at you for not sending me pictures lol! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Perfection all around! So glad that Karla went above and beyond. That must really give you a huge piece of mind!!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ven1Ven1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We want pictures :)
  • edited December 2011

Sorry I am so late with these, I tore my house up and down looking for my camera cord
    The pics dont really look like the cp's... its such a shame too b/c in person they were really lovely. It looks really short and lopsided in the pics but in person they werent. There are 2 colors of hydrangeas white and peegee - we werent sure what color we wanted so David did one side white, the other peegee so that's why there are 2 types. The branches will also have about 4 more branches of quince in there to make it fuller. I took these pics before he added more.
    And we were experimenting with candle holders as you can see there are like 4 types on the table. We went with the larger circular ones. My mom liked the short cubes - your thoughts? I didnt snap more after b/c I was staring and smiling at them like a tool.
    Oh and the brown linens are what we are doing... not pink. You cant see the petals on the table with the pink cloth down but you get the general idea.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards