Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Save The Date Magnets

What are som good sites for save the date magnets? Getting married 6/3/12 . . . when is a good time to start sending them out?Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Save The Date Magnets

• Options
    We got ours from Magnetstreet.com, which we loved! Depending on how many out of town people or if you're having a destination wedding you may want to send earlier, otherwise it's normal to send about 6 months before the wedding.
  • Options
    I got mine done from VistaPrint, but I hear about good things from MagnetStreet, as well. I would send them out in January-ish, unless it's a DW. Some send them out sooner, though. It also depends on how many OOT guests you have.
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    Thanks! im going to try magnetstreet!!! would it be odd if i sent them out in july or august. its an in state wedding, not many out of towners!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    6 months prior is plenty if it's not out of town for most people
  • Options
    Yes, it would be a little odd to do it so early. Definitely do it around six moths till the wedding.
    I don't remember how big of a selection they have, but you could try weddingpaperdivas.com. They have the most beautiful and modern designs. I think the knot supports them, but just go to their website. (:
    Good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine through wedding paper divas.  with free shipping and 15% off they were right around $200 for 110 of them.  They turned out beautiful BUT they were expensive.  I wish I had paid more attention to the DIY board before i purchased them.  i could have made them myself for next to nothing.

• Options
    I agree, magnetstreet.com is great

But if most people are in town, I'd send 5 or 6months out
  • Options
    We got ours from Vista Print and they turned out great. We had people call after receiving them just to say how nice they were. For 75 it was just under $100, and that was with express shipping. I sent them out in February for an October wedding, but we have people coming from all of the country so I wanted to give people plenty of time to plan.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    thanks for the advice! im going to check out the sites, def dont want to spend a lot!! and i  think ill send them out around 7/8 months prior, justt because its a summeer sunday wed (6/3/12) =) ahhh so excited! hehehe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Choco9Choco9 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I know you are excited... but don't send them out ridiculously early.

Six months is right on track.
  • Options
    magsamemagsame member
    First Comment
    savethedatemagnet.com

they are cheap and have different sizes etc...I'm thinking about getting mine from there.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards