Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Maggie Sottero gown

I was just wondering if anyone could do a favor for me. If you are heading to your bridal salon any time soon, just ask if they have the dress Andrea by Maggie Sottero. I am from Dubuque, but live in Iowa City and I am striking out everywhere looking for this dress! Just let me know! Thanks so much.
August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA

Re: Maggie Sottero gown

• Options
    bassclrnt2004bassclrnt2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The gown store in the Ft Dodge mall said they had one similar w/o all the bead work but not that actual dress. Sorry.
  • Options
    maybride2011maybride2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about trying to find a list of bridal salons in Iowa/Illinois and just start calling them to see if they have the dress you want?  Or maybe you could find it online?
  • Options
    OctoberLouOctoberLou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you've checked with Cheryl Ann Bridals in Dubuque, but that's where I got my Maggie and they were great! Otherwise like the previous poster said about calling - the Maggie site has a good store locator of stores that carry their lines. http://www.maggiesottero.com/stores.aspx Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I was able to find it in Manchester.
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards