• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Wedding insurance check!

We've been away on a trip out to Oregon (driving) and are on our way home....We just purchased our wedding insurance and I'm excited to have another check!  I plan to go to the party store and make as many purchases as possible on Monday...and I'm excited to see how many rsvp's we have waiting when we get home!!!  Yay!  My dress (color alterations), the sand ceremony engraving, and my FI's ring will all be done and waiting when we get there!  Woohoo!
Wondering how everyone is doing with their checks and their fitness checks!!???  I hope you're all superb.
We were kind of bad about our fitness commitments while away but are getting right back into it tomorrow....
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!!!!!
So Happily Married to the Love of my Life! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wedding insurance check!

• Ok so dumb question but whats wedding insurance?  Like, insurance to pay to re-create the day of in the event of a hurricane?  Or get your money back if the wedding doesnt end up taking place?
  • Both...plus we're renting a house on the beach with is our venue.  If something happens to the house, we're covered also...there are a ton of things it will cover.  Our's is only $240....
    wedsafe.com

Our venue requires it.
    But I think it's a good idea anyway...
    So Happily Married to the Love of my Life! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards