Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

bridal show this weekend....

Anyone been to bridal shows at Devos ?Are they worth it? There is one this weekend I was considering going to...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: bridal show this weekend....

• Options
    heather_rae90heather_rae90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a couple, and I feel they're a waste of money. It's generally $5 a person to get in, then you have to pay an additional $5-7 to park. All you leave with is a bag full of brochures and papers (which can be helpful), but I feel the vendors at the bridal shows are generally more for brides with generous budgets. I say if you really want to go to one, wait until the West Michigan Wedding Association bridal show (October 9-10)..these typically have more vendors than the Kohler Expo (this weekend) ones.

Also, a little tip: never fill out any entry forms giving away your phone number for any cookware/dinnerware vendors such as Pink Apron Bridal Preview..they usually "give away" a free mini honeymoon/vacation, but these guys are spammers. Be aware!

HTH!
  • Options
    kujerseygirlkujerseygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anybody know if there will be any bridal shows in the southwest michigan area the weekend of Halloween? I live out of state, but i'll be in the area that weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards