April 2012 Weddings

BIG CHECK!

Catering company booked!

Saturday, my mother and I are going to meet with a florist, and then a week and a half from now my MOH and I are going to meet with a bakery!

Woot!  Woot!

Re: BIG CHECK!

• Sounds yummy and pretty!
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Hooray for big checks!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Great!  Having the caterer booked is a BIG check!  :)  Sounds like plans are moving along well for you!
  • Congrats! :)
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Congrats! I can't wait to do cake tastings but its been hard coordinating schedules with the bakery I'm interested in. Our menu planning with our venue isnt til January but I'm excited. Really, anything involving food excites me.
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats! its such a big relief when you get those big checks out of the way!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_big-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:aa222e52-2c76-4aed-ac02-36b2c9071cf6Post:65fa8db1-edbb-4b86-965f-47bbaa43c16c">Re: BIG CHECK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I can't wait to do cake tastings but its been hard coordinating schedules with the bakery I'm interested in. Our menu planning with our venue isnt til January but I'm excited. Really, anything involving food excites me.
    Posted by RaeRae1126[/QUOTE]

RaeRae, which bakery are you interested in?
  • Thank you everyone!  We met with the florist today and...BOOM!  Pretty sure we are going with them too!  They came in a hundred dollars UNDER what I had budgeted and really got my vision for the wedding!  I am stoked! Laughing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_big-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:aa222e52-2c76-4aed-ac02-36b2c9071cf6Post:2954ea38-8be1-4aa2-a76e-e8cc92588dac">Re: BIG CHECK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG CHECK! : RaeRae, which bakery are you interested in?
    Posted by PeanutGoober[/QUOTE]

<div>Celebrate Life Cakes in Wildwood. I had some of their cakes at a wedding show and they were soooo good, and very moist. And they have tons of flavors. We finally got a tasting scheduled for January.</div>
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards