New Hampshire

Wine Bottles

Hi Everyone!
We finally set a date!!! Woo hoo :) Now all I can think about it the reception and what we are going to do for centerpieces....I want to incorporate a lot of clear wine bottles into ours...does anyone have wine bottles that they used for their wedding or are going to use for their that they are looking to get rid of? I am going to work with a local restaurant as well but I thought that I would check on the board too!

Thanks for your help!

-Cortney

Re: Wine Bottles

• To clarify, are you here in NH?  Your info on the side says Austin, TX.  Can I ask where you are?  I don't have any wine bottles that I'm using for the wedding, but I have an awful lot of wine that I anticipate drinking over the next several weeks, and I'd be happy to give you the bottles...
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • I'm getting married this July and can save any bottles for you if you'd like!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_wine-bottles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:517b0a8f-e47b-43b8-b0ae-e377a30d49dePost:a423f3b1-040c-4b07-9c65-d769e8668c9d">Re: Wine Bottles</a>:
    [QUOTE]To clarify, are you here in NH?  Your info on the side says Austin, TX.  Can I ask where you are?  I don't have any wine bottles that I'm using for the wedding, but I have an awful lot of wine that I anticipate drinking over the next several weeks, and I'd be happy to give you the bottles...
    Posted by DrPB2b13[/QUOTE]

I am orignally from New Hampshire and will be having our wedding in New Hampshire but I do currently live in Austin Texas. Confusing I know..sorry about that! That would be great..my maid of honor could always meet you somewhere to pick them up at some point as well since I wont be in the area very often. We have alot of time until our wedding (next year) but we are looking to use ALOT of them!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_wine-bottles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:517b0a8f-e47b-43b8-b0ae-e377a30d49dePost:c060afb4-3872-43e3-a084-592d4d6b51f4">Re: Wine Bottles</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married this July and can save any bottles for you if you'd like!
    Posted by sunshine9779[/QUOTE]

That would be wonderful! I am currently not in the area of NH (our wedding is in NH but we live in TX) but my maid of honor could meet with you! If you would like to message me when you get a collection that would amazing! Thank you for your help!
  • If there is a restaurant you love or know someone who works at a restaurant they might be able to save them for you! I did wine bottles for our centerpieces as well, but we gave them away!
    Photobucket
  • Contact a local winery!  They'd be happy to pass along the excess bottles, I'm sure.  I'm getting married at a winery and am using wine bottles for center pieces so I know your struggle!  :)  Good luck!
  • Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards