Florida-West Coast

QOTD 1/27

Happy Friday! What are you doing this weekend? Are you going to Gasparilla tomorrow?

Re: QOTD 1/27

• It's 1/27..I just got so confused and though I was a day behind again lol

This weekend, working on lists galore for the wedding, table setting arrangements, finishing seating chart, and preparing to pay off vendors. No real plans for Sat or Sun but Monday is jam packed.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • No Gasparilla for me.  I’m going to visit my sister in Sarasota, and maybe go shopping for her (and my mom’s) dress for the wedding.  Hopefully we will find something we love. 

Sunday is my son’s birthday.  :)

• Definately celebrating Gasparilla tomorrow! It's my favorite day of the year!

Sunday we weill be recouperating and hopefully making our chuppah in the afternoon.

I'm SO HAPPY this week is OVER! :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • Sorry about the wrong date. 

We are going to make dinners tomorrow morning and then going to Zac Brown with some friends. 
  • I love Zac Brown! That should be fun.

We are going to paint the kitchen and maybe the family room. It depends on how it looks with only the kitchen painted. I have never been to Gasparilla and we aren't going this year either. One day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards