Ohio-Cincinnati

Anyone use M Hopple Custom Invites??

I have been looking around for invitations I like in my price range because I don't want to spend more than about 500 for invitations.  I went in M Hopple today and looked through their invitations.  While I was there the lady told me they can custom make invitations where they can print and cut all the cardstock for me to assemble.  Has anyone done this?

I am interested to see if anyone had designed their own with them, if they could send me a picture and how much it cost. 

Thanks!

Re: Anyone use M Hopple Custom Invites??

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent through them, I used Yochi Designs. I do know that Letterheads at the Bridal Studio does this as well. I found Yochi cheaper, however, we didnt spend too much time investigating Letterheads. I do know the Bridal STudio is having an open house tomorrow if you want to stop by and see their work. No apts necessary. I plan to stop in just to say hi to Nancy and check out some goods at the studio but its a great time to visit.
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My SIL used them for her wedding in June, but I don't think she designed them--they were pocket invitations.  They were nice, but she spent $2200 for 125 invitations, so they should have been for that price!  Totally not worth that much money, IMO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards