North Carolina

Come out Come out...

Re: Come out Come out...

• edited December 2011
    What's your name or nickname?
    My name is Samantha, but most people call me Sam. 

When are you getting married? 
    June 2, 2012

Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? 
    Butler Chapel on Campbell University's campus. (we both go to school there!)

So far, what's your favorite little detail? 
    My favorite little detail are our Save the Dates! They are so cute and I haven't seen something like it before :) We just took the pictures to personalize it last week and I'm super excited to see how it turns out! 

Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? 
    My grandmother (Mema) is going to make our cake, so technically, yes, I have tried cake.

What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? 
    I like to read a LOT! Francine Rivers is my fav author. I am a children's minister, so I also love hanging out and playing with kids :)

Are you down for GTG's? 
    Sure!

What makes you happy? 
    I know this is corny, but spending time with my future hubby :) Also, hearing babies laugh makes me smile every time!

• edited December 2011
    What's your name or nickname? Alexandria (Alex)

When are you getting married?  thinking May 26 but dont have a venue yet so up in the air

Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? anywhere outside, in a barn, or at a old home

So far, what's your favorite little detail? its going to be a very traditional wedding, but im putting twists on things! we are having sunflowers, the colors are dark blue and yellow, and we are incoporating pinwheels into it all. im so excited:)

Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? not a big cake fan! we may have pie or cheesecake instead

What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? i nanny, so spending time with kids is something i do a lot and i love it! i also love to read:)

Are you down for GTG's? sure?

What is the most random thing you've heard this week? hmm.. i dont know!

What makes you happy? my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and my FI:)

Wanna ask me something? Go for it! most stressful thing about planning?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_come-out-come-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:c8f9abdb-95f5-479b-bc6b-f0d7559d3590Post:c1006ab9-e56a-4a14-b32a-8e1cbb7504e1">Re: Come out Come out...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wanna ask me something? Go for it! most stressful thing about planning?
    Posted by amill513[/QUOTE]

Just speaking for myself here, and I know other people's planning experience was way different than mine.  But for me it was uncertainty and then being in a rush.  Without going into too many details, we didn't book a lot of things right away because we really did have a lot of time to get things done.  Then we had a lull of 3 months when we were 5 months out that absolutely nothing wedding got done.  I couldn't even think about the wedding from June through August, and we were married in October.  Many of our details were handled at the last minute.  So, if you can, plan things out way in advance, even if you "have time". 
  • YoungDuoYoungDuo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lurk mostly on this board but I post whenever I feel I can help :) So I guess it's time I introduce myself :)

What's your name or nickname? Jessica
    When are you getting married? November 12, 2011
    *saw some date twins already!!*
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Mount Tabor UMC in Winston-Salem, reception at Hilton Garden Inn
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? my hot pink wedding shoes!!!
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? I am sooo excited about our cake! We're doing yellow chiffon and chocolate devil's food cake as our 2 flavors..yum :) and red velvet for our anniversary cake! 
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? I like to scrapbook and hang out with friends and family
    Are you down for GTG's? absolutely!
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? That a customer found that our policy was "offenseful"..that's not even a word!
    What makes you happy? my FI, laying by the pool, being surprised
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 204 made the cut image 122 are ready to party image 65 are being lame
    image 17 can't find the mailbox
    RSVP Date: October 20
  • edited December 2011
    Didn't know I was lurking until I read this, I guess that explains what I do. Figured I would officially introduce myself.
    What's your name or nickname? Bethani people usually get it wrong though so I guess my nickname would be Brittany.
    When are you getting married?  October 27, 2012
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Not sure yet, we had a place picked out, but they will not do it because I refuse to have the word obey in our vows. Asheville, NC is all we know at this point.
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? the ceromny music 
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? no, but we are going with yellow cake, it's the only kind my FI likes.
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? I work 50+ hours in an office, and rescue dogs, and when I get a chance, sleep.
    Are you down for GTG's? sure
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? you look just like your dad (who happens to be my step dad, and I look nothing like him.)
    What makes you happy? seeing an abandoned scared dog placed in a home where it will get all the love and attention it deserves.
    Wanna ask me something? Go for it! how many times did you break down during your planning, and what was the reason.
    Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick. We are flexible like that. Wedding Countdown Ticker image August Siggy On the ferry for the 4th of July
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2013
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel like every time I answer a WPlanningR question I need to preface my answer with "My experience was not typical"

So, Loveshi, my experience was not typical, but see above.  There were months mid-planning where nothing happened for my wedding.  I don't think I'd call it "break down" as much as "shut down".  If you're so stressed about it that you're "breaking down", then maybe you should tone or scale something back.  The day will really be okay if all of the bows on the bags of birdseed don't match, or whatever. 
  • edited December 2011
    What's your name or nickname?  AK and D
    When are you getting married? March 31 2012
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Dr Watson Inn Clayton
    So far, what's your favorite little detail?  Limes!!
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? I bake cakes...for friends and family. Im going to have a hard time trusting someone! ack!
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? We have a puppy which is our baby, so she takes up lots of time, Football season is my favorite season, and girl time with my best!
    Are you down for GTG's? sure
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? I work with the public I hear random all day long!
    What makes you happy? D, our puppy, family, the color green!
    Wanna ask me something? Go for it! Should I just elope?! hahahah
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • edited December 2011
    What's your name or nickname? Blythe
    When are you getting married? 11-12-11
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? The Millennium Center in downtown Winston-Salem 
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? So many! Love my 'lounge area' set up for the reception.
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? Yes, some friends of ours are making us a cake ball cake! So excited. They're called Yummy Goodness Bake Shoppe
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Reformer Pilates is my favorite way to unwind AND workout.
    Are you down for GTG's? Maybe
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? Well, it's Monday so I'm going to pass on that one. My whole life is random.
    What makes you happy? Success and love 
  • amnolenamnolen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I typically don't read stickys but I'm incredibly bored at work and want to play along :)

What's your name or nickname? amnolen

When are you getting married? 9/15/12

Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Carrigan Farms!

So far, what's your favorite little detail? We don't have a whole lot of little details done, but I guess colors as of right now - Navy with yellow and white as accents.

Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? No, but I can't wait for when that time comes! I have a serious sweet tooth

What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Spending time with friends and being outside

Are you down for GTG's? sure!

What is the most random thing you've heard this week? nothing really

What makes you happy? Sunshine. When it's cloudy or rainy for days, I feel so unmotivated
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sara

July 27, 2013

Idk yet. We have a theme, but no locale yet...just found out the little chapel I wanted is TOO little for our growing guest list! :(

my cowboy boot centerpieces. (steins with flowers in them)

no, but i'm looking forward to that part. :)

swim, dance, sing, ride horses, four wheelers, etc.

Are you down for GTG's? 
    What are GTG's? you know they really need a dictionary for all these initials.

What is the most random thing you've heard this week? 
    A little girl at my church asked me if she could be a princess like me for Halloween. We decided that I will be Belle and she will be Cinderella.

What makes you happy? 
    Life, Love, simplicity, music, and the color pink. I tend to be a very happy person. :)
  • edited December 2011
    What's your name or nickname? Allie
    When are you getting married? 3.24.2012
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)?  The Point Lake Club in Mooresville, NC
    So far, what's your favorite little detail?   my hot pink shoes... or maybe the hot pink socks that FH and his GM will all be wearing
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)?   OMG yes!  Our cake will be two flavors, white cake with raspberry filling and chocolate cake with chocolate mousse... all topped with really yummy buttercream icing
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding?  sew, hike, fly hot air balloons, play with our dogs, and clip coupons
    Are you down for GTG's?   sure!!
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? I work in HR and just this afternoon an executive asked me when he could communicate to his managers that there wouldn't be bonuses... uhm, what?  surely I'm not doing all this work to prepare for year end incentive awards and merit increases if we aren't doing bonuses.  doh!  I just wonder where he heard the rumor...
    What makes you happy?   FH, sleeping in, tulips, wet doggie noses
  • edited December 2011
    What's your name or nickname? Michele
    July 7, 2012
     Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Getting married at Tanglewood in Winston-Salem, NC. 

I love my dress!
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? YEP!!!  YUM
    I am a full time nurse anesthesia student; left my job as an intensive care unit RN in July to pursue anesthesia.  I love running, weight lifting, shopping, travel,  and spending time with my family, friends, and dogs.
    Are you down for GTG's? Crazy busy but would be interested if I had time!
    What makes you happy? My fiance Kyle, sunshine and warm weather, dogs, my family & friends, exercise, shopping

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • vrthomas31vrthomas31 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's your name or nickname? Renee, which is my middle name.  First name is Victoria, but it's also the first name of my mother and grandmother, so we have to switch it up.  =)  My dog is Carmen Victoria. 

When are you getting married? Shooting for October of 2012.  Maybe the 20th?  Looking at venues now, so going to depend on what dates they have open

Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Ahh!  Trying to figure this out.  The $$ is blowing my mind.  So far, have looked at (online) Biltmore, Castle Ladyhawke, Castle McCulloch, Graylyn, Hidden River, Duke Chapel (parents were married here), Duke Gardens, and Fearrington (grew up 5 mins away).  Grew up in Pittsboro, live in Charlotte, and love the mountain view.  So hard to choose!

So far, what's your favorite little detail? Haven't gotten very far, but love looking at dresses!

Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? No, not yet, but cake is one of my favorite things!  I will use any excuse to buy a celebration cake. 

What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Love doing anything outdoors, danced my whole life, and love animals, especially dogs. 

Are you down for GTG's? What is a GTG? 

What is the most random thing you've heard this week? Well, not really random, but I waiting in line for an hour at Best Buy on Satureday for them to tell me they were out of the phone I wanted.  Why didn't they just ask me which phone I was looking for while I was waiting in line?  It would have saved a lot of time.  After that, they started asking everyone behind me...go figure. 

What makes you happy? Family, friends, and my puppy dogs

Wanna ask me something? Go for it!  Is it worth the money to go with an all inclusive venue to take the stress out of it?  I work crazy hours, 12-16 hr days sometimes and on weekends to get things done by deadlines.  I just don't know if the price is that much different or not. 
  • Flirt01Flirt01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm married, but can I still play? I lurked some while planning and now give input some.

What's your name or nickname? Stephanie
    When are you getting married? I got married 11/11/2011. Just had my 1 month anniversary!
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? My favorite detail about my wedding was my boquet. I was supposed to have a beach wedding, so it was very bright and beach-y. It looked out of place in my fall wedding, but I decided to keep it anyway because it reminded me of my favorite place ever. :)
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? Honestly...my cake was pretty nasty. LOL. H suprised me with a real wedding cake, but the cupcakes I spent 2 days baking and decorating were SOOO much better.
    like to do, aside from plan your wedding? I ride horses, and I love to bake!
    The most random thing you've heard this week? My co-worker just re-sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer in her own version...I really don't know if I should re-post it here, so I won't. But it was funny.
    What makes you happy? My pets, baking, my husband, family.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    What's your name or nickname? Rebecca/ Becca
    When are you getting married? August 18th, 2012
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Originally we wanted to get married in Seattle, where I'm from, but due to family health issues the venue had to get moved to Charlotte. We haven't found a venue yet. Anybody have any suggestions?
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? As of right now asking my mom, future MIL, and step mom to go dress shopping with me.
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? not yet
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? We live in Asheville so hiking, playing with my new pup Jaxson, hanging out with friends and church
    Are you down for GTG's? I work like crazy for if my schedule allows it, yes
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? I work at a Dr. office so almost every patient tells me something off the wall.
    What makes you happy?My amazing man I've been blessed with, family, my pup, church
  • What's your name or nickname? Savanna, Blueeyes,Mommy!
    When are you getting married? 10/31/13
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)?  outside preferably. Somewhere under trees.
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? Black, and camo, and the whole WP is wearing combat boots!!!! And our reception will be around a Bon fire.... :)
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)?  Not yet! plenty of time yet. But i do have an Idea for the design of the cake!!!!
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Cook, Read, shoot pool,swim,scrapbook, go muddin, shoot guns, be with my daughter and other half.....
    Are you down for GTG's?  ALWAYS
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? My mother said she was gonna KILL my future Hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What makes you happy? My daughter,Chocolate,animals,shopping,food,being outdoors, knowing I awoke for another day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wanna ask me something? Go for it!
    Favorite colors? and most unique wedding or idea's u have heard of?
      I am a southern woman, I work hard and provide for my daughter. I am divorced. Married @ 16,Had Jayden @ 17, Seperated @ 19 Divorced @ 20......... now 21 and back in the groove of things. I am happy, I have found my mate, my other half.

We are planning a Gothic/country style wedding
    Bride - black dress w/ camo belt, Combat boots.
    Groom - Black tux, camo shirt, not tie or vest. Combat boots
    BM - & MOH -  Dark purple dressesw/ camo belts,and combat boots
    GM -& BM - Black jackets,camo shirts, black kilts and combat boots,
    I am sooooooooo excited......................................... CANT YA TELL????????
    **Hell's Belle**
  • Thought I would introduce myself before I bombard everyone with questions/advice requests and drive you all crazy :)

What's your name or nickname? Hilary -- people call me Hil :)

When are you getting married? November or early December 2012

Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Touchy subject! We were GOING to have a destination wedding in Disney World (closer to my parents, lots of kids in the family, awkward-adult-Disney-love, you know) but now it seems that its just a better option to get married closer to home. Now that we've done this 180 change I have NO idea where to even begin, since Disney was going to take care of everything major for us... dug through plenty of magazines and am cursed with a huuuge looming cloud of *overwhelmedness*

So far, what's your favorite little detail? See above :P not quite there yet.

Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? Not yet! Can't wait for that though!

What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Social media geek, for my job and otherwise. Love my kitties (fi and I have a dream of opening a cat hotel called Kitty City :P -- super ready to become old married cat couple). Love fooooood! We're complete foodies. Love to go out to eat, but cannot for the life of us learn to cook well!

Are you down for GTG's?  Definitely!

What is the most random thing you've heard this week? Fi told me that his dad was "medical enough" to take the post-spay stitches out of our new kitten (his dad works security at a hospital)

What makes you happy? fi, animals, cutesy things, sugar, coffee, netflix <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What's your name or nickname?
    Hi!  I'm Winter
    10/13/2012
    Lake Pointe Hall at Colonel Francis Beatty Park in Matthews, NC
    The vintage bunny and dog brooches that I have found for my brooch bouquet.  I have 2 dogs and 4 rescue rabbits so they had to be represented!!
    Yes I have & it is GOOD.  Icing on the Edge in Concord is doing our cake, she is amazing.  We are having chocolate with chocolate buttercream (for FI, I'm not a chocolate girl!), english toffee with cream cheese filling (crumbled up Heath bars will be mixed in the cream cheese) & carrot cake with cream cheese. 
    Read, play with my pups and bunners, spend time with family, go shopping.
    Are you down for GTG's?
    Absolutely, I think that it would be fun :)
    My best friend's daughter was gassy and she was saying that her "hiney was telling her that it needs to poop REALLY BAD!!"  Now she is calling her farts "pre-poops".  From the mouths of babes....
    What makes you happy?
    My family, friends, animals.  Today's weather actually makes me VERY happy!
    How nerve-wracking is it to walk down the aisle and say your vows in front of a bunch of people?  I HATE being the center of attention and I'm scared that I'm going to get the church giggles because I'll be so nervous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited May 2013
  • What's your name or nickname? 
    Amber
    6/8/2013
    Hinnant Vineyards, Pine Level NC
    I'm wearing my cowboy boots with my wedding dress!
    Yes, I tried one at a Bridal Expo I went to this past weekend that was red velvet cake with strawbery kiwi frosting. It was amazing!
    I love to read, and I'm currently in college too so homework. 
    Are you down for GTG's? 
    Sure
    in the middle of a serious debate a friend of mine bursts out with "
    Amber wins. Fatality. Flawless Victory."
    What makes you happy? 
    Spending time with my fiance and M-F when 5pm roles around and I can get off work!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • What's your name or nickname?  Jessica
    When are you getting married? 11/24/12
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Redbone Willys (It is an old general store that is owned by the same family from the day it started, a bed and breakfast, and a barn. The barn and lawn is where it is going down.)
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? This is not a good question..haha. I have stalked pinterest, blogs, books, etc and have a million ideas...just trying to find a place to start is the hard part. Dress...not havig good luck there. So for now, no farorite.
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? Only at a few of the expos. We are doing pie's and no cake.
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? I have an 8 year old so he takes alot of my time and try and do things he digs, so if its kiddy, Im cool...haha. But for me I love to make any kind of crafts. Well I love making my wreaths.
    Are you down for GTG's? Yeah buddy. I work with all men and live with all men so some girl time is always welcome :)
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week?My son telling me I wake him up too "babyish" and that he isnt trying ot me mean, but I need to stop. He is too old...ha 
    What makes you happy? Makin others happy. I have done this all my life and have gotten walked on too many times, but find it so hard to stop.
  • This thread is looking a little dead so I figured I'd bump... 

I'm Kris. Nice to meet you!

When are you getting married? October 20, 2012!
    Where are you getting married?  Round Peak Vineyard in Mt. Airy, NC  
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? I guess the location doesn't count as a "little" detail, but we absolutely love it out there and really, I think it's my favorite part of the whole affair besides getting to see everyone and getting married to mah lurve... 
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? YES. We found an amazing baker with the most delicious cake ever. We're doing cupcakes in almond, lemon, and chocolate carrot cake. Mmmm. 
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Bellydancing, reading, playing with the dogs, watching trashy daytime TV and not telling anyone, ever... 
    Are you down for GTG's? I had to figure this one out. My schedule will probably not allow for it, but if it does, sure!
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? I work as an RN in a neuro ICU, so I hear a lot of really random things from patients... not much phases me (or causes me to remember it) anymore ;)
    What makes you happy? Hanging out with my boy and the dogs, dancing, drinking beer, travelling... hmm. Pretty much anything low-stress and fun, I am ridiculously easy to please! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What's your name or nickname?  My name is Briana, my friends and family call me Bana, Breezy, Anna, Miss Ann, and sometimes Melissa (b/c they get me cofused with my aunt.) :/

When are you getting married? We are hoping to get married in April, 2013

Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? We would like to have a garden but everything is out of budget so we've settled on our church. :)

So far, what's your favorite little detail? Not far enough into planning to have details, although I have a fantastic cake idea in my head.

Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? No, but I already know which baker I am using because she has AWESOME cakes and cupcakes.

What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? I like travelling and writing.

Are you down for GTG's? idk...depends

What is the most random thing you've heard this week? "There's a ghost in her Pink Peter!" *face palm* @ my tipsy friends.

What makes you happy? Cake, I LOOOOVE cake...and my pets.
  • edited April 2012
    What's your name or nickname? Shalonda
    When are you getting married? October 20, 2012 (I saw a wedding twin.)
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? If only we could decide...  We started at Lake Point Hall @ Colonol Francis Beatty Park.  My Love had grander images soooo, now it's between Daniel Stowe and Charlotte Museum of History.  Exceeeeept we really want to see the colors of fall and now I'm searching for a mountain location as I don't want to change the date (it's my late Grandmother's b-day).  I'm open to ideas ladies!
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? Colors! Aside from my dress it's really the only detail I have actually. :D
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)?  Not yet, but I'd love to use the bakers that made the cake for my Mom's 50th B-day.
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Volunteering, reading, traveling, dreaming of making my mark on the world, and SINGING!
    Are you down for GTG's? I had to google this.  I'm down.
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? I can't remember, but it was great. :( 
    What makes you happy? Jesus, laughter, family, My Love, nature, and FOOD!
    Wanna ask me something? Go for it! What was your ratio of guests who RSVP'd yes to invites sent?
    edited May 2013
  • smithca88smithca88 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Carrie, but my friends have deemed me Scooter

Aug 8, 2014

Either 1812 Hitching Post Farms or Hidden River Events

My DIY lace mason jar centerpieces, and my flowers

Not yet but my FI and I are really looking forward to it

Photography, Teach Gymnastics, Bake, anything outdoors

Are you down for GTG's?
    Depends on the Location

How terrible meat and dairy products are for you

What makes you happy?
    Doin outdoor activities with my FI and friends

What was one wedding planning item that seemed to slip by your radar?
    ~*Future Mrs.Gasperson*~
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_come-out-come-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:c8f9abdb-95f5-479b-bc6b-f0d7559d3590Post:2e58328f-c324-4849-9114-508db8a8df5c">Re: Come out Come out...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Come out Come out... : About 70% of our guests attended. With that said though, you should always plan on 100% attendance (until after you're RSVP date). Welcome to the boards and congrats on your engagement!
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  I am definitely planning on 100%attendance and just hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised with less.
  • In Response to Come out Come out...:
     I have been lurking around...I guess I shall post...and say HI
    What's your name or nickname? Alli
    When are you getting married? Aug 25, 2012
    Where are you getting married On the campus of Greensboro College
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? Looking at my ring every 5 seconds! Ok and Peacock feathers!
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? Yes all of it! 
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Eat, breathe, sleep, wedding! Oh Hi honey! Wedding! 
    Are you down for GTG's? Not sure about you folks yet....
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? Put down that Krispy Kream! You have one already! You have a dress to fit in! This was after my conversation with her about me biking 12 miles about every weekend! 
    What makes you happy? Thinking about spending the future with my FI
    Wanna ask me something? No I'm good just happy to be here and lurking. Posting. Here and there!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What's your name or nickname? Caitlyn or Cat
    When are you getting married? April or May
    Where are you getting married (or where would you like to get married)? Outside! LOL. Venue doesn't really matter yet.
    So far, what's your favorite little detail? I love looking at stationary and invitations
    Have you tried cake yet (cake is good!)? Not yet! Looking forward to it though!
    What do you like to do, aside from plan your wedding? Go to the beach, relax, read, and spend time with my family.
    Are you down for GTG's? Why Not!
    What is the most random thing you've heard this week? Hmm, I am not sure haha
    What makes you happy? Being alive
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards