South Asian Weddings

NWR- HALLOWEEN!

I don't know about you ladies but im SUPER excited for Halloween! lol
Are you dressing up? If so, what are you going to be? or what do you have in mind???

Re: NWR- HALLOWEEN!

• edited December 2011
    Of course we're dressing up. Dressing up is half the fun!

Kidlet is going to be a knight on a horse. I try to integrate his wheelchair into his costume; last year he was a pirate with a ship. I plan to be a medieval wench to go with it - mostly because we have no money to buy costumes, lol. No idea yet what FI wants to be. He doesn't usually think any farther than a week or so out for most things - and that's a stretch, even! (You can imagine how frustrating it is to get him to cooperate with wedding planning at all...)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Haven't decided but I want to do something. We should all post pics post halloween!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_nwr-halloween?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:430Discussion:561cea12-6ad5-4de4-8e5a-42579c5b992aPost:7d6d0ae7-8333-420e-a8a3-0ad5cabfca95">Re: NWR- HALLOWEEN!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Trueleo- I am sooo ready for Halloween, this summer felt like the longest.. can't wait for some fall festivities ;) HisBeloved- Aww, looking forward to the pictures post the party I am totally considering Avatar Neytiri for this year....
    Posted by BellsnRings[/QUOTE]

I hearr yaa! I think you'd be perfect for that costume. you look pretty tall and you're definitely skinny. GO FOR IT!!! i saw the costume and passed cause im short. lol
    let us know what you choose!!

I'm thinking about making my own toga costume. yay or nay?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards