Georgia-Atlanta

Need Help - Wedding Gown Alterations in Atlanta

So, I bought my dress!!!  BUT - the cleavage is too much.  I'm planning to lose 15-20lbs, so my bust will shrink some, but I still think I will need to get the dress "built up."

Has anyone else had to do this?  Any recommendations for alterations in Atlanta?

Re: Need Help - Wedding Gown Alterations in Atlanta

• edited December 2011
    Does it have to be in Atlanta?? I saw a board a while back about a lady who does alterations that does a great job and at a great price. I haven't used her since I haven't even gone dress shopping yet, but I hope to do so when it gets to the time.

She's located in the Smyrna/Vinings area...

Essie's Alterations - 770-319-6074

There's not website for her (tried looking before).
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dora Baker in Lawrenceville. She used to work for Priscilla of Boston, I believe, but now she works out of her home. She is amazing and her prices are excellent. Give her a call. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_need-wedding-gown-alterations-atlanta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:37d6ea61-538e-4a40-9d5e-bdbbf12218d1Post:c96d8064-0b14-4d4a-a7ed-cc25dd1b08ac">Re: Need Help - Wedding Gown Alterations in Atlanta</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dora Baker in Lawrenceville. She used to work for Priscilla of Boston, I believe, but now she works out of her home. She is amazing and her prices are excellent. Give her a call. 
    Posted by em01092[/QUOTE]

agreed.
    she's amazing. for real.
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    For what it's worth... the cleavage looks amazing in the pic. LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards