Snarky Brides
Options

Christmas poll

Because it's damn dead up in this bitch and I'm bored as hell.

Is your place decorated for Christmas yet?

How ready for Christmas are you - have you started shopping, are you done?

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones?

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition.

Do you know what to get your SO/FI/H for Christmas this year?

Favorite Christmas songs?

Least favorite thing about Christmas?

What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime?
panther

Re: Christmas poll

• Options
    A Christmas poll?  For ME!?  You shouldn't have  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Is your place decorated for Christmas yet? yes

How ready for Christmas are you - have you started shopping, are you done? I'm starting today, because some freelance $$ JUST arrived in the mail. Thank you God!

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones? Both

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition. Decorating the tree while watching "Christmas Vacation" on DVD

Do you know what to get your SO/FI/H for Christmas this year? Star Wars chopsticks, a Dr. Who screwdriver, a neon sign for his vintage scooter club, and a wedding band that fits

Favorite Christmas songs? All of them except Christmas Shoes. That is the dumbest fucking song in existence. I want to shoot the kid in the song and the dumbass who wrote it.

Least favorite thing about Christmas? The Christmas Shoes song

What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime? Chocolate Oranges
  • Options
    Is your place decorated for Christmas yet?  Not at all.  We're still unpacking and getting stuff put together from moving in after the wedding. 

How ready for Christmas are you - have you started shopping, are you done?  I haven't even started.  I have things in mind - just having done it yet.  Actually I take that back - I DID shop for SS, but still. 

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones?  I think the matchy trees are pretty, but I really love random ornaments.  My favorite memory of growing up on the farm was picking out a tree in town, taking it home and then decorating the tree with my sisters, and we'd all fight over who got to hang this or that ornament.  Each one had a story behind it - some were old, some newer.  When my folks moved to their new farm my mom got a fake tree and matchy ornaments.  I want to go raid that box of all our old ornaments and take some.

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition.  Well decorating the tree is one.  My mom is from California and out there we'd always eat chocolate covered cherries on Christmas Eve.  Christmas morning we'd get up at the asscrack of dawn and everyone would open gifts in their pajamas and glasses with their hair all a mess.  We have to open gifts one at a time, too.  My dad's fam does Christmas on Christmas Eve, with a big dinner. 

Do you know what to get your SO/FI/H for Christmas this year?  No clue.  I suck.

Favorite Christmas songs?  Oh Holy Night, Silent Night, Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You (shut up!),  the only song I don't care for is the Little Drummer Boy.  Just annoys me.

Least favorite thing about Christmas?  I am stressed to hell until I have all the gifts bought and I know that they are AWESOME gifts.  I love to watch people open their gift and be truly excited about it.

What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime? Any Christmas treats are fine in my book.  I love my paternal grandma's lefse, though.  My aunt has an apricot brandy slush recipe that we always drink on the holidays - we'd even drink it as kids because there wasn't much brandy in it.  One year my aunt couldn't come so my grandma made it and couldn't figure out why it hadn't frozen all the way.  Turns out - she'd put twice as much brandy in the slush than the recipe called for, and all the grandkids were... influenced.
    panther
  • Options
    Bec, my FI loves chocolate oranges. I always buy him two or three since they are hard to find any other time of the year.
  • Options
    Yes! Mailbox, front door and my tree inside. I'm still playing around with my ornaments on my tree though.

I finally started, but I'm not finished.

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones?
    It's decorated with matchy matchy ormanemts, but I think next year I will go to my moms and get some of her/my old ornaments and go old school.

Being wiith my family on Christmas Eve. I am really dreading it this year because we are going to J's aunt's house and I don't want to. Any time we've ever gone to a get together at his aunt''s, we always end up talking to his mom and grandma and leave early. He didn't spend much time around his cousins when he was younger and when he did, they picked on him, so they're not really close.

Yes. I'm almost finished with him.

All I Want for Christmas & Santa Baby.

It ending.

Cheese balls!!!

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options
    Is your place decorated for Christmas yet? Stockings are up, no tree at home yet.

I have a few randoms left to buy for.  It's the same ones I always leave til the last minute and get something crappy that they won't use.

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones? I like one of each.  I have a little tree at work with a color scheme, and when we get the tree up at home, it will have the random sentimental ornaments.

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition. Dirty Santa with my Mom's extended family.  We get vicious, and it's always a competition to bring the gift everyone fights over.  It's all in good fun, promise.

I got him a KitchenAid Mixer.  He's been asking for it since I met him.

Mary Did You Know
    Pretty much my Kenny Rogers Christmas CD

None of my family will switch days.  I run around like a chicken with my head cut off to get everywhere.  I'm always stressed and I miss something.

My Aunt's candy.  She makes fudge, cookies, haystacks, cookieballs.  It's just a huge platter that I want to hide under my sweater and run away with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Is your place decorated for Christmas yet? Nope

How ready for Christmas are you - have you started shopping, are you done? We have most of it done.

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones? We are random, but then again our X-mas tree is a palm tree. So it's kind of beach themed

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition. Dont have any. But when I was young it was when dad read the story of the birth of Jesus from the bible. We did that before we opened presents.

Do you know what to get your SO/FI/H for Christmas this year? I took a que from Les and got one of his pictures put on canvas. And I'll pick up a few other things.

Favorite Christmas songs? O'Holy Night, I played it at my piano recital at church when I was young. Modern Rockin around the Christmas Tree.

Least favorite thing about Christmas? Too commercial. And it starts too early.

What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime? My cookies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:5da670a2-8859-4ae1-a4cc-db8bc0ff0d18">Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Because it's damn dead up in this bitch and I'm bored as hell. Is your place decorated for Christmas yet? <strong>Yes, but we don't have much  Christmas stuff.  The tree is up and decorated, we have a cloth for the mantel (or, now, for the computer armoir), kids' stockings are hung and a couple of Santas are up (including the one my daughter calls "Jesus Santa" because of his long robe and one hand lifted in the air).</strong>

How ready for Christmas are you - have you started shopping, are you done?  <strong>Done, wrapped, hidden away. Booya!</strong>

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones?<strong>  Random ones.  We like to buy ornaments as souvenirs whenever we go somewhere.</strong>

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition.  <strong>Every Christmas eve, the kids get new pajamas from the elves.  They wear their new jammies to bed and in the morning,  when we take pictures of them opening their presents, they are in nice new Christmas pajamas.  
    </strong>
    <strong>We also have a "Christmas feast" and it's pretty hilarious to me what the kids think constitutes a big treat for the feast. We end up with a buffet of things like mozarella sticks and pizza rolls and soft pretzels.  </strong>

Do you know what to get your SO/FI/H for Christmas this year?  <strong>slippers and a vintage movie poster from a movie that is an inside joke to us.  He wil laugh his head off when he sees it, I think.  The kids bought him a mug from Tony Packo's when we visited Toledo for Thanksgiving.</strong>

Favorite Christmas songs?<strong>  Joy to the World and O Little Town of Bethlehem</strong>

Least favorite thing about Christmas?  <strong>Wrapping presents.  I am awful at it and it is tedious.</strong>

What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime?  <strong>Spiral baked ham.  </strong>
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:c981b1f2-d45f-4cab-add5-2804380a9d75">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]A Christmas poll?  For ME!?  You shouldn't have  ;)
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Have I told you today that I love you!?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Is your place decorated for Christmas yet? Yes... but I'm in an apartment for just a few months so I don't have much.

How ready for Christmas are you - have you started shopping, are you done? I started on Black Friday but further shoppage is on hold until next week (damn finals).

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones? Random! It adds character. However I like themed but still random trees. My tree has mostly ornaments that say Joy on them, but they're all different looking.

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition. Buying Angel Tree gifts! Going to the city symphony orchestra/chorus concert, going to live nativities

Do you know what to get your SO/FI/H for Christmas this year? Yep - craftsmen drill...actually if it says craftsmen, its on his list.

Favorite Christmas songs? Sleigh Ride (instrumental), O Holy Night, and LOTS more - mostly the classics and carols, OH! And this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwKI82CTp2o its called Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday by Brad Paisley with Little Jimmy Dickens, Bill Anderson, and George Jones.

Least favorite thing about Christmas? That ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas aren't all Christmas movies.

What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime? my aunt's cookies (She'll litterally make 50 dozen of all types)
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    reddy123reddy123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010

A little here and there, no tree :(

UGH, I got someone lame for FI's family draw and the limit is 50 bucks. I do not want to spend 50 bucks on this person (who is a boyfriend who probably won't be around next year). Avoiding that.

I like themed trees, but only have a mish-mash. My parents on the other hand, has at least 5 trees per year, 1 mixed, 4 themed. Anna, you would love their house.

My dad would always make breakfast, and it's a tradition to start Christmas morning with a glass of half cranberry, half orange juice. I have no idea where this came from, but now I HAVE to drink this xmas morning.

Also, my mom would always put an orange in the bottom of our stocking.

Yes! An invincible watch for his work! He has a super nice one, but needs a hardy one. One he can stick into 3 gallons of sauce if need be.

Let it Snow for fun, O Holy Night for serious, in general, anything by Nat King Cole

People getting all high and Christian-mighty about it. Let me celebrate for the sake of celebrating, or else you are being a grinch.

I've answered this on TK like 5 times, but it remains, cheese balls rolled in nuts!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    OWN, can I come over for Christmas? Your traditions sound like so much fun and I totally want some PJs from Christmas elves. I'll wrap your presents for you.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:95895cb3-04b2-439d-a8a7-c8ce3b0960bc">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]  What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime? I've answered this on TK like 5 times, but it remains, <strong>cheese balls rolled in nuts!!!
    </strong>Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

Isn't this redundant?
  • Options
    -My place?  Well, maybe i've put up a decoration or two.

-Aside from stocking stuffers for my H, and post-Christmas sale shopping... done

-A bit of both.  i like the base ornaments to match and then i have ornaments of sentimental value that are more noticible because they don't totally match

-driving around at night listening to Holiday music while looking at lights
    -horse-drawn wagon rides downtown with a cup of apple cider in hand
    -all the traditional norwegian/german cookies and treats
    -watching everyone open their gifts from me
    -staying up late watching old Christmas movies in B&W
    -Feeding the birds on Christmas morning.  It's beautiful!
    -going to midnight mass on Christmas eve.  It's lit only by candlelight

-He's getting a pricy game he wants (and will be shocked I got it for him), a really high quality beautiful shirt and tie.

-Let it Snow
    -Santa Baby
    -Christmas Song
    -Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

-People that are too concerned with their personal Christmas to show common human concern for other people.  It's their Christmas too.  Christmas isn't about spending the most money.  Heck, it's not about spending ANY money. Just like it's not about showing off, cutting people off in lines at stores, or any other habits that television commercials try to convince you that we all need this time of year.  Christmas is about hope. It's about family even if you are not related to them or have only met them through an internet site. It's about being thankful for the people that make life worth living.  It's about stories from the past that make us look to the future and try to see the path to true happiness.

-kringle, lefse, rosettes, and krumkake are must haves. Christmas just doesn't seem complete without cookies.
  • Options
    ohwhynotohwhynot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Sesh, absolutely.  That's so sweet of you to say!  

What's a 4-D puzzle? 

ETA:  Shoot!  I just remembered that I have to get new toothbrushes for the kids.  They get a new one in their stocking every year, which works out great because it's usually a few months after they got a new one from their dentists at their semi-annual cleaning appt.  I'll pick them up this afternoon. 
  • Options
    Sure is!

I have about 2 of 10 done...I need to get moving!
    Matchy.

Christmas dinner at my mom and dad's house and putting up the tree on December 1st.

I have no idea....he really wants new work shoes, so I'll probably be boring and pick him up some.

Oh Silent Night and Jingle Bells

How long it takes to prepare for and how quickly it's over!

PIE! Lots and lots of pie!
    my read shelf:
    Elysia's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:2b1fdce4-5f3e-409e-bcb8-2cd2b615b00d">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is<strong> Dirty Santa</strong>?  That sounds fun. ETA:  And what is lefse??
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

I think everyone plays it a little different, but with my family, everyone brings a present and it goes in the middle of the room (everyone sits around the presents) and everyone get to draw a number. Start with #1, they pick a present. #2 can either steal 1's present or unwrap their own and it goes on like that for all the numbers. Every present that is unwrapped is up for stealing until it has been stolen twice. Once it's stolen twice, it's dead and can't be stolen again. Unless your number was 1, then once everyone has gone and all presents are open, #1 gets to either keep their present or switch with whoever they choose.

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options
    reddy123reddy123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:600332d5-0979-4aac-ba25-2fcdcd7a0369">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]-.  Christmas isn't about spending the most money.  Heck, it's not about spending ANY money. Just like it's not about showing off, cutting people off in lines at stores, or any other habits that television commercials try to convince you that we all need this time of year.  Christmas is about hope. It's about family even if you are not related to them or have only met them through an internet site. It's about being thankful for the people that make life worth living.  It's about stories from the past that make us look to the future and try to see the path to true happiness. 
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

<div>*Stands up and claps*</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: but now I feel like an ass for what I said about the family gift draw.</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jcb - Lefse is a Norwegian food.  It's a very thin, soft potato "tortilla" for lack of a better word.  You spread butter on it, sprinkle sugar on it and roll it up and eat it!  Some people put cinnamon on it too.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:f61d0d67-0f34-4186-97ea-fbdb92aeefc7">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sesh, absolutely.  That's so sweet of you to say!   What's a 4-D puzzle?  ETA:  Shoot!  I just remembered that I have to get new toothbrushes for the kids.  They get a new one in their stocking every year, which works out great because it's usually a few months after they got a new one from their dentists at their semi-annual cleaning appt.  I'll pick them up this afternoon. 
    Posted by ohwhynot[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why it's different from 3D, but this is what I got him (he is a shark nut):
    <a href="http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p=104729">http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p=104729</a>

Maybe because it comes apart and can be put back together?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:6ffe0a45-5717-4e9d-b064-b210fd127e46">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Christmas poll : I'm not sure why it's different from 3D, but this is what I got him (he is a shark nut): <a href="http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p=104729" rel="nofollow">http://store.discovery.com/detail.php?p=104729</a> Maybe because it comes apart and can be put back together?
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>Sesh- that thing is awesome! I wonder what other animals they have....</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yes.

I've started shopping, but I'm nowhere near finished.

Randar.

Ornament exchange with hubs. Visiting 34th Street to look at the decorated houses.

He really wants a Star Wars M&M dispenser. 

All of them except for Christmas Shoes. I farking HATE Christmas Shoes.

Christmas Shoes.

Anything I want to this year because I don't have to worry about squeezing into a wedding dress in February.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:3e4d7c61-086e-4007-a7ea-43b75ee33999">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Christmas poll : Sesh- that thing is awesome! I wonder what other animals they have....
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

You might like this one:
    <a href="http://www.sciencestoreforthestars.com/tedco-4d-puzzle-octopus-siamensis.aspx">http://www.sciencestoreforthestars.com/tedco-4d-puzzle-octopus-siamensis.aspx</a>
  • Options
    Yes, that's awesome! I can't believe it has 26 pieces, it looks like a figurine.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    What is this Christmas Shoes song you all hate so much?
  • Options
    Is your place decorated for Christmas yet? Wreath is on the door.  Tree is up, but not decorated.  We wanted to see how the fur babies did with it before we put decorations on it.

How ready for Christmas are you - have you started shopping, are you done? Just one present left - it's a perishable item, so we'll get it closer to Christmas.

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones? Random. 

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition.  Christmas Eve with my family was a lot of fun.  Mexican food, Velvet Hammers, and presents.

Do you know what to get your SO/FI/H for Christmas this year?  We both have December b-days and so we got our TSO tix for a kind of b-day/Christmas gift.  I also got him a Wolverine t-shirt.  He <3s Wolverine!

Favorite Christmas songs? Silent Night, Prince of Peace (TSO), most the traditional ones.  To pp who doesn't like the hippo song - me either.  I hear it at least once a day on the radio and am SO over it.

Least favorite thing about Christmas? Starts too early.

What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime?  The German food my Dad cooks for Christmas day.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:af811b04-131b-415f-bf8e-d557c50323a3">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is this Christmas Shoes song you all hate so much?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>It is the single most depressing song I have ever heard in my life about a poor child that can't afford to buy a pair of shoes for his dying mother so she will look beautiful when she meets Jesus. </div><div>
    </div><div>::cue me driving my car off a bridge::</div>
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_christmas-poll-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a67e11d5-f21d-4d4f-8716-fac28bc2af08Post:af811b04-131b-415f-bf8e-d557c50323a3">Re: Christmas poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is this Christmas Shoes song you all hate so much?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

It's this dumbass song about a kid in a store on Christmas Eve trying to buy shoes for his dying mother for when she meets Jesus. I have so many problems with this song.

1. Jesus doesn't give a shiit what shoes you wear when you die. You won't be needing shoes when you meet him.

2. Buy Momma a Christmas barrette if it's that damn important, or at least something that will be seen in the coffin.

3. You don't have enough money to buy shoes or anything else. Stop being a bum!

4. Your dad is probably worried sick because you're missing. Get your stupid little ass home. Don't you think he has enough to worry about!?!

5. There are kids singing at the end and it makes my ears bleed. GOD AWFUL.
  • Options
    Is your place decorated for Christmas yet?  Yes.  Tree and other decorations.

How ready for Christmas are you - have you started shopping, are you done? I'm about 80% done shopping.  I did some SS shopping over my lunch hour today ;-)

Do you like your Christmas tree decorated with matchy ornaments, or do you like random ones?  Random all the way.  Handmade, unique, dated, purchased at special places, etc.

Name a favorite (or a few!) Christmas tradition.  We do the same pajama thing, OWN!  Even though the girls are older, they still get pajamas on Christmas Eve.  My Dad did that when we were little.  He also used to hang sleigh bells outside the bathroom window with a string coming into the living room.  He would pull the string when Santa had arrived and it was time to go to bed.  I swear we could hear reindeer hooves walking on the roof.  We never caught him - years later I found the bells and figured out how he did it.  It was cool.

Do you know what to get your SO/FI/H for Christmas this year?  I had a picture of his beloved dog (who passed away in March) done in canvas.  Plus a certificate to the BBQ store and some cool flexible skewers for the grill.

Favorite Christmas songs?  O Holy Night.

Least favorite thing about Christmas?  The pervasive message that you're not doing it right if you don't purchase certain products to give your loved ones.

What's the BEST THING to eat around Christmastime? Cashew cranberry bark, hot spinach artichoke dip, and green bean casserole.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Reddy, my mom used to put an apple, and orange and unshelled assorted nuts in our stockings, along with a full bag of Brach's Christmas Nougats and new underwear. Now that we are grown she skips the underwear, but I look forward to the rest. This year they won't be around for Christmas so she gave us homemade wine, homemade jelly and nougats. Can't be Christmas without those!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards