Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Anyone doing a boudoir photo shoot?

I just booked one here for March so the prints will be done before our wedding. The package I reserved has professional hair & makeup plus 3 wardrobe changes. I hope he likes it!

One question......at what point do you give this album to your FI?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone doing a boudoir photo shoot?

• Who are you using? I am interested in doing this, but still a bit self-conscious as I have about 25 more pounds to lose til I hit my goal weight on Weight Watchers. Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much money did it cost? Feel free to PM me.
    Halloween
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_anyone-doing-a-boudoir-photo-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:65e6659c-c28e-4fdb-9d9c-6bf33eae6137Post:9bd87ca1-d1f5-42a7-889b-2f9c0d61cf56">Re: Anyone doing a boudoir photo shoot?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who are you using? I am interested in doing this, but still a bit self-conscious as I have about 25 more pounds to lose til I hit my goal weight on Weight Watchers. Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much money did it cost? Feel free to PM me.
    Posted by danimarie88[/QUOTE]

I will PM you now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_anyone-doing-a-boudoir-photo-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:65e6659c-c28e-4fdb-9d9c-6bf33eae6137Post:9bd87ca1-d1f5-42a7-889b-2f9c0d61cf56">Re: Anyone doing a boudoir photo shoot?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who are you using? I am interested in doing this, but still a bit self-conscious as I have about 25 more pounds to lose til I hit my goal weight on Weight Watchers. Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much money did it cost? Feel free to PM me.
    Posted by danimarie88[/QUOTE]
    Molly Marie Photography out of Eau Claire WI  She loves yourself to be lovely!  Does a fantasic jobs and includes make up with the package!   Check her out, let her know Teresa sent you! :)
  • I did a shoot back at the end of August I think with Elusive art photography out in Deep Haven MN and it was a fantastic experience! I was super self conscious as I had recently lost about 25 lbs and my brain hadn't entirely caught up with the weight that I had lost, I still didn't see myself the way I wanted.  But I went with a girlfriend who was also getting married and we both did bridal boudoir shoots with Elle and had a blast!  We had found a groupon that offered us a 12x18 print, digital print, one outfit and a 45 minute session.  Ultimately both of us ended up purchasing albums because we loved our photos so much and while they were spendy they were so worth the money.  I'd recommend Elusive art to anyone and they do simple little one outfit packages to full blown hair & make up, multiple outfits, multiple backdrop high rollar packages so you can pretty much get whatever you want.  I gave the 12x18 framed print and the outfit I wore to my FI on our anniversary and he gets the album the morning of the wedding! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards