New York-New York City
Options

Budget Transportation?

Wondering if anyone can reccomend an inexpensive limo and or car service. We are also looking into transport for our 100 guests. NYC trolley only holds 34 ppl and although I think it's great, my guy won't go for the whole renting an entire schoolbus from Red Hook thing. Thanks!

Re: Budget Transportation?

• Options
    We are using Romantique for our limo and we also hired NY Trolley Co to transport our out of town guests from the hotel to the ceremony and then on to the reception. All the guests are really excited about the trolley and after checking around their prices are very reasonable.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city_budget-transportation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:114Discussion:90d47500-72eb-44fd-bbaf-e7c478f54fd8Post:3138ea50-5a5a-40fe-802d-d2cf2cda2a3c">Re:Budget Transportation?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Romantique for our limo and we also hired NY Trolley Co to transport our out of town guests from the hotel to the ceremony and then on to the reception. All the guests are really excited about the trolley and after checking around their prices are very reasonable.
    Posted by BrooklynBride20[/QUOTE]

Can I ask about how much the Trolleys cost? I think this would be a great option.
    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Thank you! I think we are going to go with the Trolley as well for transporting guests from ceremony to reception. The price is not bad, the only problem is there will be more than one trip back and forth for 100 guests. ( I think capacity is 35 ppl). I found another site that I am considering as well for family caravans One is Ozocar which is an eco-friendly car (Toyota Prius) and driver for $50 per hr (2 hr minimum).
    Instead of a limo for me and FI I am looking into the checker cab idea. I tossed the idea out months ago but reconsidering after finding a rate I can afford. Does anyone know anything about this company? $300 for the day is pretty amazing.
    http://www.yellowcabnyc.com/vintage-checker-cab
  • Options
    NY Trolley Co is charging us $750 for four hours, unlimited stops.  We are also using the trolley as a backdrop for some great pictures of our wedding party and ourselves.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards