Connecticut

~WTF Thursday!!~

Sorry I was not around yesterday--moving consumed me!!

So let's make it WTF Thursday this week!!
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~WTF Thursday!!~

• edited December 2011
    WTF will this cold EVER go away!?!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_wtf-thursday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:7a368a17-3a66-4584-b1d7-e26cd9fbc3dePost:c33c28d1-98f9-40b0-ae44-da3ad3306b5d">~WTF Thursday!!~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I was not around yesterday--moving consumed me!! So let's make it WTF Thursday this week!!
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

How did the move go? Does it feel good to be home again? I haven't had time to be on Facebook much lately so I'm not sure if I missed pictures you may have posted. Hope you guys get settled back in quickly and enjoy! :0)
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF why am I so flippin' exhausted lately? My coffee just isn't doing the trick this morning. Blahh..

But I will rave (if that's allowed on WTF Thursday lol) that it's fist pumpin' Thursday and there's a new episode of The Office on tonight since I missed both shows last week since we had just drove 22 hours straight and were moving into our new place. Maybe that's why I'm so exhausted still.
  • edited December 2011
    I am tired and in pain. I had a cyst on my ovary burst in April and I woke up today with the same pains and the pain is starting to make me sick to my stomach. Atleast if it gets worse I work for a hospital so its only 5 steps away. Undecided
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This rain is depressing and it's not helping my mood at all.
  • edited December 2011
    WTF- there are SO many WTFs going on.

Why am I not motiviated to do anything concerning the wedding. I just don't care enough to make decisions. HAHA. The day is gonna be what its gonna be and that's it.

Also WTF with the weather!? I clearly don't watch the news and didn't expect this today.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF: It's pouring like crazy outside...
  • edited December 2011
    WTF is my fellow manager a manager for....??? I worked till really late last nighta nd got woken up by a text from her at 7:30 this morning saying she wanted me to come in early because she wasn't feeling well.... so here's to a mother friken 14 hour work day so she could go home and lay in bed on this gloomy rainy day... UGH
    Future Mrs Williamson Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Today really is WTF Thursday. I called Harold's this morning if my dress is done and was told that it's ready to go. When I got there it was done but the seamstress has to finish color coordinate each bustle. There are about 15 bustles since my dress is super complicated to pin up so she's going to put a different color ribbon on each set of bustle so my bridesmaids can figure out how to put the train up. I'm glad the seamstress is being thoughtful but this is the 5th fitting I had this month. 
  • edited December 2011
    WTF its supposed to rain next Friday! :*( I want an outdoor ceremony, beautiful fall pictures, and frizz free hair!

please be semi nice for the above 3! Then it can pour!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF can't we sell the condo?  I want to move before the baby is here!

So side note, if you want to move to Niantic, PM me!  We have a great condo for sale.  :-)
  • edited December 2011
    WTF - first I log into my computer at my assistantship this morning and apparently the updates that I did on Monday wiped my desktop clear (turns out I was logged in to the "wrong" domain, and actually all my stuff was safe, but wtf?!)

Now, I can't update the website, when I've been totally able to before

I'm taking it as a sign, I should go home and snuggle up with FI and our puppy and kitties
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011

WTF!!!  I've been at a business meeting all week in Minneapolis, and am flying home to CT tonight!  I pray I get in safely and not have to sleep in Chicago!

• edited December 2011
    One of my employees who was demoted and then they hired me to take her place, already awkward, has missed 11 days of work in the past 52 days (this is when I started here) for her sick son who won't stop throwing up. She comes to me this morning and says she's gotten 5 calls today already about him throwing up and needs to work from home because she'll get more done there watching him then here getting the phone calls. My boss today asks me where she is and I start to tell him the whole scenario and he laughs. Then procedes to tell me that her son is 20 years old. Are you kidding me? Her husband also works for the company and hasn't missed a single day since I've been here.  WTF!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have a WTF list -

-WTF is with people not being supportive of me wanting to lose weight for the wedding. Yes, I know I bought my dress already. Yes, I know it fit when I bought it. But I do not like being as big as I am - and there is a such thing as alterations. WTF people - be supportive.
    -WTF is with me needing surgery. Yes, I know that it will help me and I want it done pre-wedding so I don't have to worry about pain on wedding day. But WTF anyway
    -WTF is with everyone I know getting sick with some sort of disease. Between my FI, FFIL, FMIL, myself -- we have so much wrong that we should open a wing in a hospital with our names on it.
    -WTF is with me not being able to make concrete decisions anymore! At the beginning of this planning process it was so easy. As it gets closer to the time, I can't seem to make the decisions that need to get done.
    -WTF is with me still not being able to figure out BM gifts!?!
    -WTF is with me still being in pain? I'm sick of pain and I want this surgery to happen super fast.

sorry for all the WTF's
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WTF am I SO exhausted! Ughh
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board