Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Lancaster Cosmetology School

Have any of you been here? I've been looking for a makeup artist to come to the salon while my bridal party gets our hair done but they are all a lot more expensive than I'd like!  I just had the thought of inquiring with the Lancaster school, but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them first.  Thanks!

Re: Lancaster Cosmetology School

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there once to get my nails done.  Considering they are students and still learning, they do a good job.  I'm not sure if they would be allowed to go to the salon since I believe they have to be supervised, but at the very least it would be fun for the day before pampering :)  Make sure you look online because they have coupons for nail and hair services
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I considered doing something like this as well.  Let us know what happens!  In the next couple weeks I was going to spend some time there to get a little personal pampering to see how I liked it.
  • Options
    TrishPATrishPA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I doubt that they would be allowed to go to your salon and provide services, you can certainly try.  Then again seeing the Lancaster School of Cosmetology maybe shows 6-9 hour of makeup in there entire program I dont know if that would be your best choice.  The probably don't even have a professional kit that would carry good makeup that is photography friendly.  

check on the vendor list here maybe you will have some luck or search online.  considering how much we have to pay for our photos, I cant slack on the hair or makeup.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards