New York-Upstate

Cake prices Near Albany Ny!

Could somebody please tell me a ball park for cake prices in this area. My Cake will be very simple. Chocolate Cake. Buttercream frosting with rafita wraped around the bottom of each tier (prob. 3 tier)With 4-6 live daisy's.

Re: Cake prices Near Albany Ny!

• I got my cake from Villa Italia in Schenectady.  Its going to cost about $600.00.  It is probably less simple than your cake and a little bigger.  I would think you could do that cake at this particular place for maybe....$300.00-$350.00?
  • My cake only cost me 350 for 100 guests. But I'm I'm rochester and I doubt she delivers to Albany.
  • Zachery's Pastry Shoppe in East Greenbush. A four tier for 120 was $400. I think their 3 tiers are in the $350 range. They have beautiful cakes on their website, and their prices were great.
  • Check out Kate's Kakes (Albany area).  She's great!  Her prices start around $3.25/slice (depending on your style/design) and taste incredible! 
  • The owner of the Ugly Rooster (it's a breakfast joint) in Mechanicville, also has a baking business. We're getting our cake (3 tier, 160 people) for $375. From what I've seen he does a really nice job.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my cake from Make Me A Cake Next Door in Delmar. I actually did cupcakes so the prices are different but they were very resonable and delicious! the cupcakes were very important to me so we did a taste test of area bakeries and they were the clear winner.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had a 4 tier, buttercream frosting, piping, and sugar flowers from Coccadotts for $550. We has 120 guests and still had the top tier to take home for our 1st wedding anniversary.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not sure if you are still looking for a cake, but I can also recommend Kate's Kakes! She is great to work with, and her cakes are pretty, and tasty!!
  • Our wedding bake came from Coccadott's in Colonie. We had 4 tiers, butter cream, and sugar flowers and I think we were under $500. Everyone loved the cake and complimented the taste and design.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards