Missouri-St Louis

Greg Lappin and CMAX photography?

Has anyone used them or seen their work in person? What are your thoughts?

Re: Greg Lappin and CMAX photography?

• angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had someone I know highly recommend CMAX photography.  I didn't go with them..I met with several photographers and picked one from that but I know someone who used them and were very happy with them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have seen CMAX's work and I think he is pretty good. My friends little sister used him.  I just google'd Greg Lappin and his work seems a little "too" over the top. 
  • edited December 2011
    Actually Greg Lappin's real work isn't over the top, at least in my opinion. I looked at his stuff and he does some really neat portrait stuff but not all the images look like that. We didn't end up using him but just wanted to say you get a different perspective when you meet with him in person and he is a super nice guy!
  • BustMuffinsBustMuffins member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Greg Lappin is AMAZING! Ordinary, typical people might see his work as over the top because he is as much of an artist as a photographer. He is a very experienced photographer who does both commerical work and wedding photography. My fiance and I had our photos done by him and I could not be happier. He knows his stuff. He knows how to work lighting and he will work with you to get exactly what you want. Nicest guy and very talented. If you don't want engagement photos like everyone else in the world holding hands in a park, but something unique and artisitc, I highly reccomend him. I will be posting mine on this site soon if you want an idea of his work.
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FutureMrsWilson-Who did you end up choosing for your photographer?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards