Ohio-Cincinnati

Photopgrapher Reccomendations needed!

Has anyone used CJ Photography? Mark Ferguson?

I'm looking to spend right at or under $2000!

Thanks!

Oh and all suggestions are very welcome! =)

Re: Photopgrapher Reccomendations needed!

• edited December 2011
    rachelspearsphotography.com
    She is fantasic and her prices are very reasonable too.

I haven't heard of the others though, sorry.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Lisa Rice Photography:
    http://lisaricephotography.com/blog/

Her all inclusive package is $1800 which includes engagement photos as well as wedding photos.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Lisa Rice Photography.  She's great!  She took our engagement pictures including the one currently in my siggy.  Her packages start at $1k.  I also recommend Tracy Doyle Photography and can't say enough good things about her.  Her packages start at $1.9k.

Then give these a try.  Even though they're more than $2k, they may be willing to work with you or at least they will give you ideas:

Steve Lyons Photography
    Studio3z Photography
    Cindy Wagner Photography
    TM Photography
    Steph Carson Photographics
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second Tracy Doyle Photography! 

We booked her for our 2011 wedding and loved our engagement pictures
    edited December 2011
    efitzsi, I know you and I were struggling to pick between Tracy Doyle and Geri Cuilla in the winter.  What made you choose Tracy?

Oh, and I almost forget to recommend Geri Cuilla to the OP, too!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Personality, prices, and style.

You?
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer: http://www.innovatoryphotography.com/

Cost $1550, 2 photographers all day, photobooth and more.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.Studio3photographygallery.com

They have the best personalities and great prices.  We had to rebook our wedding, and thank god they were open on our new date.  Tell them Jenn sent you!!
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • edited December 2011
    Estes Images

I went to Bridal Rama and they were the first booth I walked to. Their storybooks and quality of their final product is breath taking. I cannot wait till my wedding day, and get to see the final outcome. Two photographers on site all day from when you call them to be there, and until you kick them out. They are husband and wife. So nice to work with so far, and I am sure everything is going to be great!

http://estesimages.com/
    edited December 2011
    efitzsi, it was my trust in Tracy Doyle through our meeting.  I totally and completely trust her and wouldn't have to put a second thought into any photography aspect at the wedding.  I would just lie back and let her do her thing!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Also, to the OP, I apologize if I'm posting too often but I'm very passionate about photography and have two other photographers I admire that you may want to look into.  Last I looked, they were within your stated budget:

Kourtnee Kate Photography
    Kim Long Photography
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Highly recommend Amanda Donaho!  She is within your budget as well...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    You have to check out Ashley/Jason Steele. They were our photographers and are amazing. so much talent!!!! They are right around that price point.
    We haven't gotten our pictures back yet but I've seen two so far and they are so gorgeous!!!
    www.shoesinthewindow.com
    www.shoesinthewindow.com/blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Marc wavra--gorgeous style, and he listens to your needs.  He is also fun and personable!  513-410-1836.  On Facebook he is Moonstruck Images.  And so affordable.  Take a look.
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Adrienne Beth and she is great, google her and she is well under your budget
  • edited December 2011
    I have my photographers narrowed down to two:

Patrick Banfield - patban.com he has an off season package of $1700 (no album included, but right to pics...you can make your own on snapfish) or album included $2300. I have been in a wedding where he did the pics and I liked his work.

Denise Ante - has REALLY affordable packages. She's dating my friends brother. I have not met with her yet, but her diamond package (similar to Patrick's best package) is almost $700 cheaper....
  • monandbenmonandben member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! thanks SO much for all the helpful suggestions!! Looks like I've got some homework to do!! =)
  • edited December 2011

Our photographer has a team that that are at varying price points. We used Images by Daniel Michael. imagesbydanielmichael.com 
    Dan and his team were wonderful to work with througout the process. I want to say prices range from $2000+

• schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel like there is a post daily about photog recs...is that just me? :P

I second studio 3... btw :P
    !Happily Married!
  • edited December 2011
    I third Studio 3 Photography (studio3photographygallery.com). We have a package that includes e-pics,  2 photographers, a videographer and a photobooth for under $2000. We picked them after interviewing 4 others. Their personalities and style fit us best.
    Good luck in your search!
  • edited December 2011
    Michelle Jackson at Nixon Photography. www.nixonphotography.com

She definitely works with your budget and you get A LOT for your money. Her packages are awesome! PM me if you want to know more!
    Anniversary
  • lavrillavril member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geri Ciulla - love her!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d?
    ?BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Beta1(14dpo)=358, Beta2 (18dpo)=1164, HB 107 9/28 and 173 10/12?
    Trying to start our family since 2010
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi Pregnancy Ticker
  • cincy32011cincy32011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should take a look at Stacey Downey.  She's doing our wedding in March and has done several of my coworkers/friends'.  She's great, and her packages start around $2k.

Her website is www.sadowney.com
    image 286 Invited
    image 243 Attending
    image 42 Declined
    image 1 Unknown
    RSVP Date: February 12
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we loved our pics and had the same price range that you're looking for-- 2 photogs and rights to all the images plus an album. we are still getting compliments on our photos almost two years later!
    White Photography
    www.whiteimagery.com
    we are jennifer & jason in the gallery!
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
    monandben, we'd be interested in knowing what your final decision was!  Keep us up to date.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • monandbenmonandben member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

ha. i haven't made much progress yet because I was planning a shower for my friend! I'm meeting with CJ Photo. today so I'll let you know! =)

• AlickertAlickert member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Mandy Paige Photography.  I really like her work, but haven't done pics with her yet. Engagement pics are next week and the wedding isn't until April.  She's definitely worth checking out!
  • edited December 2011
    Tom Taylor!!  We got an incredible deal with him for under $2000.  His pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!  They actually made me cry!
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Mandy Paige. She did our engagement pics this week and it was so much fun and I can't wait to see them. She is great and easy to work with. Her website is mandypaige.com. I HIGHLY recommend her, good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    http://thevisionarystudio.com

Chris is great to work with and has a great journalistic style
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards