Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Phtographers

Anyone familiar with A Great Shot out of Flower Mound I believe.  Any info you have about Jenn's work, service, costs, etc.  would be appreciated.

Also looking for a husband & wife photographer (we assumed they were married).  They had a booth at the Dallas bridal fair end of January.  She was short w/dark medium length hair & did most of the talking.  They had a great album of a neighbor friend they photographed that included the 'first look' picture (the groom cried ).  Can't remember their names or studio name.

Looking for someone that will go out to Azle.  thx

Re: Phtographers

• Options
    MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I haven't heard of the photographer and I haven't gone to the Dallas Bridal Fair, but there is a link in the sticky at the top (dfwvendorlist.yolasite.com) that you might be able to look through and see if the names look familiar to you.  I don't think A Great Shot is on there though, but there are many others.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The husband/wife team is probably Sallee Photography.  http://salleephotography.com/index2.php#/home/

They are amazing but pricey but then probably worth every cent.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know the husband/wife team you are referring to, but our wedding photographers Chelsea and Mack McGowan are a husband/wife team and they were AH-MAZING.   We couldn't have been happier with them.

Seriously, when I saw their work and met them I fell in love.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the McGowans!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    arlenejohnarlenejohn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using a husband and wife team too (although I don't believe they do bridal shows). They are www.dallasclassicphotography.com

• Options
    carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sallee is usually at the bridal shows and that's probably who you are thinking of. http://www.salleephotography.com/index2.php#/home/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend the McGowans too, they are amazing and so fun to work with!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 157 Invited image 95 Attending image 60 Declined image 2 Unknown
    RSVP Date: May 18th
  • Options
    winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you're referring to Jenny Martell Photographers, her name is Jenny and her husbands name is Eddie. That's who I am using and love them! It was actually between them and the Sallee's, but as great great as the Sallee's portrait work it, I felt the Martell's would capture the overall day (details) with more of the style I was looking for. PM me if you are interested in more detail!
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    I think I met with her at a bridal show. Does she have curly hair?

You should check out my photog if you are looking for photographers.

SixFourteen Photography @ www.sixfourteenphotography.com

Colton is AMAZING! His wife doesn't shoot, but she helps in any way she can :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ winechic25 - no, it wasn't her unless that's a very old pic of her on the website.

@ ML&CJ - Yes, she has long, curly hair.  Short.  You don't perhaps remember their name?  I will check out your photographer too.
    It was not Salleephotographers either  (although they look amazing)

Anyone know Wisner Photographer, I'm thinking it might be her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I found them.. 
    Contemporary Portraits

Anyone know about them.??   She says on their website about 14 - 16 weeks for pictures because of the high wedding season. 
    Is that typical  that pictures can't be viewed for that long??????
  • Options
    carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not sure, i am having a "cocktail viewing" with mine 3 weeks after the wedding. albums won't be ready, but we'll pick out what we want then. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_phtographers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:90e68b11-1efd-4a7e-8432-5da69f13e09cPost:8a109805-ae5e-4788-aeff-d93031829881">Re: Phtographers</a>:
    [QUOTE] Contemporary Portraits Posted by motherhen220[/QUOTE]

That is who the previous mod used :) SteveandMariah
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards