Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Looking for a cape location for both ceremony and reception!!

Looking for a nice place that allows a beach ceremony and somewhere for the reception anywhere on the cape for a fair price...if they offered shuttling between sites that be good too...approx 150 people

Re: Looking for a cape location for both ceremony and reception!!

• shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cape codder in hyannis, ask for Laurel she can help you plan the beach ceremony & reception with a shuttle for guests back.
  • Lobsters25Lobsters25 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what you consider a 'fair' price, but you have a ton of options.  Try the Chatham Bars Inn Beachgrill or the Popponesset.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Falmouth yacht club is really great... and reasonable! And close to hotels and guest houses...perfect..It is a bit small though but check them out..
    FaNtstic food nd a great planning lady named sue thare..
  • clage22clage22 member
    edited December 2011
    SeaCrest Beach Hotel--Falmouth
  • edited December 2011
    Coonamessett Inn or Flying Bridge both in Falmouth 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I was also going to suggest SeaCrest. Also, the Sea View in Dennis is across the street from the beach, so I would think they are able to help with beach ceremonies. They were just the right size for 150, if I recall.  Ocean Edge in Brewster could do it, but they are a little more expensive-- beautiful, but more money than the others I think. 
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Captain Linnell House. I'm getting married there next October! I loved it when I went to visit.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still browsing for a location myself, but have to second the Captain Linnell House recommendation.  The co-owner, Shelly, is very professional. The set-up is very straight-forward (all inclusive pricing), and the grounds are beautiful. You can easily shuttle people from Skaket beach (straight down the road), but the gardens are lovely so you might not even want to. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting at the Corsair and Crossrip in 25 days. Beach ceremony, tent reception across the street. Also, if you rent out 25 rooms at the Corsair, you can use their beach for the ceremony and then have the reception at the Sea View if you didn't want a tent.
  • espiegelmanespiegelman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you check out Wychmere Harbor Club? We got married there in August and it was AMAZING. They do a phenomonal job.
  • GBroc22GBroc22 member
    edited December 2011
    The Pelham House can do an oceanfront wedding, and the reception on site (tented/outdoor).  It also allows you to rent out the whole inn for all of your guests, so shuttle isn't needed! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards