Not Engaged Yet

Look at what I bought!

I've been looking for a nice winter jacket forever and I finally found one at a reasonable price at the Gap - it was $128 but all of their outer wear is 50% off so it only cost me $65. Oh and the best thing about this jacket it's NOT WOOL!!! 

And DH and I bought a new fridge this past weekend and we got a killer deal on it - regularly $2198 and we got it for $1398 plus an extra 10% off of that since it was the last one and they sold us the floor model

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Look at what I bought!

• edited December 2011
    yay! i love bargain shopping!
  • rickylee244rickylee244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the fridge! So jealous, those bottom freezers have so much room!
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that coat is awesome! I've been looking for a new coat, but I just can't seem to find one that I love. Not being wool sounds niiiccee.

Also. I wish I had your fridge.
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice coat!!

I am also very jealous of your fridge! I <3<3<3 bottom freezer drawers! (I now feel like an over zealous housewife....)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Super jealous of your fridge!
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Would it be ok if I steal your fridge??? ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    Score!  I may do some Cyber Monday-ing today but we're almost done with shopping already this year.  Except for FI.  I have some ideas but he's so hard to buy for as he wants gadgets but he knows more about them than I do!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards