Massachusetts-Boston

Martha's Vineyard Mini-Moon?

Any ideas on inns/hotels?  Whenever I have been in the past I have been in a house.  We dont want to be the youngest people there...FI still wont let me live down a Bed and Breakfast weekend where everyone else was 50+.
GP February Siggy Challenge:
Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Martha's Vineyard Mini-Moon?

• Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would page Meaghan about the Beach Plum Inn. I'm not at all familiar with MV, but I bet she could give you some great tips!
  • edited December 2011

Totally agree with shazz but here's my rec too:

Whenever fi and I head to MV we stay at the Mansion House in Vineyard Haven. The rooms are gorg, the hotel is fantastic, and the restaurant attached is damn yummy. Its literally a 3 minute walk from the VH ferry and just as close to the buses that'll take you to other towns. 

Depending on when you want to go they always have off season specials that can really save you a pretty penny too!

Vineyard Haven is dry though so we either bring beer/wine on the ferry with us or during our travels throughout the day we buy in a neighboring town. Just beware.

• edited December 2011
    The Harbor View Hotel in Edgartown is beautiful. I stayed there 2 years ago and it was great. It's right downtown, on the water, easy to get to from the ferry. 

You could also check out trip advisor for any other suggestions- They can make sure you stay away from the 50+!
  • edited December 2011
    The Hob Knob in Edgartown.  I sent my parents there for their 35th and also my best friend and her husband will be going there for a mini 1st anniversary. It's really beautiful and Edgartown is really nice too!! Rent a car one day it's really fun to buzz around the island!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards