Kentucky-Louisville

Info or input on Hurstbourne CC

Does anyone have info on the cost for ceremony/reception for Hurstbourne CC. Do you have to be a member to do your event there?

Can you do a tent outside?
Thanks

Re: Info or input on Hurstbourne CC

• ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://hurstbourne.memberstatements.com/tour/tours.cfm?ClubID=11982&TourID=82559

There is the website for HCC.  It looks as though you don't have to be a member still (a colleague of mine got married there last summer and was not a member).  I'm sure they can do tents outside too. 

www.owlcreekcc.com

I got married at Owl Creek Country Club in Anchorage.  You do not have to be a member to use the clubhouse there and it costs about $1,000 for nonmembers to rent out the entire clubhouse (prob about 300-400 people comfortably).  They are fabulous too!
  • edited December 2011
    Typically you dont have to be a member my husband and I got married at Oxmoor Country Club and niether one of us are members! It was very affordable and very pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, I am a Wedding Coordinator here in Louisville and have worked  with brides at Hurstbourne Country club many times.  You may use a tent and do not have to be a member to be married there. It is such a beautiful venue!
    Vicki Dukes   www.weddingbyvictoria.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards