New Hampshire

Plans for the Week

It's been awfully quite around here.
Post your plans for the week.  Can be WR or NWR...
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: Plans for the Week

• edited December 2011
    Let's see...

NWR: I have tons of homework to catch up on because I did nothing over the break.  I also plan to get most of the rest of my Christmas shopping done so I don't have to worry about it.

WR:  Waiting for my revised STDs to come in so I can start addressing them (there was a spelling error...grrr!)
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    I WILL do my thank you cards...  I WILL.  I have refused to put away gifts until I write them, and the boxes of gifts are getting in the way, and that just gives me more excuses to not clean and decorate my house...  I don't need any more excuses to put that off as it is.  Frown  My house is a disaster, the worst it's ever been.
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR: FI's birthday on Wednesday and I still have no idea what to get him. Hopefully I'll have time before work tonight to run in and get him some clothes at the mall. My best friend/MOH is coming up this weekend and we are decorating a gingerbread house.

WR: potentially doing a trail bouquet to see if I really want to use these flowers. Get FI to make a decision on a reception location.
  • mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR: Nothing too major, just getting back into the idea of a regular work week again. Monthly service unit meeting for Girl Scouts (I am my daughter's daisy troop leader), working on our Christmas cards, and then celebrating my big brother's 30th birthday Saturday!

WR: This week I will be thinking about my brother's wedding and what I need to do to start planning his FI's shower (I am her MOH). I can't believe their wedding is only 10 months away!
  • edited December 2011
    It looks as though Christmas exploded in our living room!  Tonight we need to finish our decorating.  Tomorrow I am then going to catch up on all of my cleaning...I refuse to clean around the boxes today Cool   This week I have decided to start reading some of my old favorites and make some holiday decorations with the inspiration from a craft fair I went to this weekend.
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR: Finish my Christmas shopping and wrapping this week, so we can mail everything to Toronto and NH for our families early next week!

WR: Send out an update to my BMs, work on wording for invitatios so that they can be printed next week.
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR~ Find a time a date to try one my dress that has been in since the begining of November
     ~ Finish up some craft projects that I started MONTHS ago

NWR ~ An Alloette party on Thursday
                Clean in order to decorate Smile
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    NWR:  We have to go through decorations to find things to decorate our store for our sale.

Catching up on all of my work for my second job.  I hate that I have to drive all over the world for that job.

Visiting my aunt and Great Grandmother in the hospital.  Going to a wake for my cousin's ex husband who died on Thanksgiving.
  • mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nikki, sorry to hear of your family's loss. I hope your vising goes well though.
  • edited December 2011
    WR: I finally put together my guest book!!! (photo booth photos and notes people wrote with them) I know it's not a 'plan' but I did it yesterday and still part of the week.

NWR: Must.Register.For.Lobstah
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_plans-week-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:c97e389c-f189-409a-b030-00f1d448d3b4Post:2ec378e0-1d2b-4fc3-a9d9-c51a977fea56">Re: Plans for the Week</a>:
    [QUOTE] Visiting my aunt and Great Grandmother in the hospital.  Going to a wake for my cousin's ex husband who died on Thanksgiving.
    Posted by nikkiblueeyes823[/QUOTE]

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.  Have safe travels
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've got to finish getting the 3rd floor apartment ready for my landlord today. (taking a little break right now).
    Then our apartment is a mess, so I've got to clean it and get our tree up.
    AND I HAVE to get our thank you's done. It's really out of control right now.

I wish my DH would help.

• edited December 2011
    NWR: Clean apartment. Decorate tree. Grade. Grade. Grade. Head to NYC this weekend for some Christmas shopping!

WR: Double/Triple check registry before putting it on our website.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts.  It means a lot Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards