Washington-Seattle
Options

I think I'm the first here to use this photg...

It took us all month to decide on a photographer. No kidding. We wanted to go with several of them, but finally decided on a new photographer to the wedding industry. He was one of the Seattle PI photographers and his style is photojournalistic and the photos simply blow me away. 

So excited for this check!  Our photog is: Mike Kane. What's even better is that the 2nd photog for our wedding day (only about 4 hours) is Josh Trujillo, who is the only remaining PI photographer. My FI loves that we are supporting the PI.  Just wanted to share, cuz I don't do that often! :)

Re: I think I'm the first here to use this photg...

• Options
    ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, you're probably wondering who that is...well, it's me. lol, don't know how that screenname popped up - that was before I decided to get more creative with my knottie name (and I was helping with a friend's wedding).
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol, yeah, I was like "Umm, huh.  She's posting and her post sounds like she knows us??"  That's awesome!  Congrats on the check!  For some reason I can't scroll through his pics - it just seems to take forever for them to load or something?  But the one pic I did see looked great! :)
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it can be a little confusing using his site, but just click on any of the couple's names, then click on the rightmost photo and it should scroll each time clicked.
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• Options
    edited December 2011

great check rachel!!!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woo hoo! I would LOVE having a PI photg too :)
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol, i was about to send this post to big bad mod about a vendor posting! can't wait to see how it turns out!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_think-im-first-here-use-this-photg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:d681db3f-f434-48a4-b10d-5fc0e6d839ecPost:b2cf6afb-0480-41a6-bf28-088fff2f04bf">Re: I think I'm the first here to use this photg...</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol, i was about to send this post to big bad mod about a vendor posting! can't wait to see how it turns out!
    Posted by jennlin[/QUOTE]

Haha!! My bad...yeah, I think I must have been using that old screenname to lurk on the Nest...lol
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards