Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Morning!

Good morning ladies!  How is everyone doing today?  I am good, just working.  I am hoping it is slow like yesterday so I can get some homework done.  Not much else happening with me.  I have some paper sample pictures that I have to decide what I want for the pinwheels I ordered for my two flower girls and a pinwheel boutionerre for our ring bearer who will be 1 years old.  Then I might order my hair flower.  I tried one on at the bridal shop was 5 and a half inches in diameter and I loved it!  I found one on etsy that is 5 inches so I think I will get it.  It looked really nice with my dress and wasn't too much so that is good. I was happy they had a large one to try on.

What are you all up to today?

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website

Re: Good Morning!

• I'm at work now and I'm leaving in about 1 1/2 hours to go to the airport to pick up my German student ;)

I'm hoping to get a workout in this evening and taking the kids out for dinner.  FI is working till midnight today and probably tomorrow and Most of saturday too.  His company is relocating and he is responsible for moving the network, phone system and all the computers/equipment.  I do not envy him...but I will miss him...

Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Sam can't wait to see the flower you are getting! Jen, I hate when my FI works late. Yesterday mine worked OT till midnight and I hated it. I feel like I should wait up for him but then I'd never sleep. I leave work today at for and will meet FI at the gym. I then have my regular day off tomorrow and I'm off Monday because my supervisor screwed me as usual. I posted yest in WTF about what she did to me again. I would've rather had next Thurs-Sunday off than this Friday-Monday but I'm not the boss....thank god!! Have a great Thursday!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Good Morning!  I am new to the boards and newly engaged.  I have been cruising the internet all day on many sites on all the boads.  My eyes hurt..lol I am so excited to be in the planning process I just want to read everything. 
  • Jen- I forgot to say how cool it is you're getting an exchange student!  My friends had them when we were in school and it was so neat to hear about their lives.  I hope you have fun!

Sam- I couldn't decide on a flower either.  Can't wait to see some pics!

gummibear-Congrats and welcome!  Have you decided on a DW? Stick around and you'll learn soooo much!

Today I'm off again (probably will be until we leave next friday since schools are off).  So I'm doing homework and getting myself organized.  I have a school to do list and a wedding to do list.  Plus packing lists for both, lol.  This afternoon FI and I are meeting my mom uptown to return things from the shower, get my dad a gift, and do some general shopping.  I'm hoping we can get quite a bit done so we don't have to go back before we leave but that probably won't happen.  It seems like we always need something at walmart!

Have a great day!

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Welcome Gumminbear!  You found a great group of ladies....  Congrats on your engagement... any ideas of where you want to have your wedding?
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • 11 beck..Thank you and yes, just from reading the boards today I am picking up great tips. 

Venus909- Thanks to you for the welcome as well.  Haven't finalized the destination as of yet we are still trying to weed out places.  We are considering turks and caicos and st. lucia right now.  If any of you ladies have any input I would be glad to hear it.  We will have our own children as well as family children in attendance so have been looking at Beaches resorts and coconut bay resort.
  • Hello everyone!

Jen-How long will your exchange student be here?

Welcome gummibear.

Today I went to Michaels and picked up some of the things I will need for some projects. They had a sale on trimmers and punches (40% off) so I got that and some lace for a few baby albums that I need to get working on. They are also having a 15% off your entire total sale today for anyone that needs to make a trip still! And the most exciting thing I did.....paid a few bills! Wooo hoo.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards