California-Los Angeles

What do you think of this quote on flowers?

1 bridal bouquet
4 bridesmaids
2 mom crosages
8 boutineres
1 sweetheart table display( curly willow and flowers)
7 or 8 small centerpieces (using square 5x5 vases)
1 flower for my hair
2 tall arrangements for church
1 crown for Virgin Mary
rose petals for all tables
 delivery to church and reception venue

All of this for $800. I thought this was a great deal. This florist is  excellent and I go there for all the flowers I order within the year so I know they do a great job. What do you think?

Re: What do you think of this quote on flowers?

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds pretty good to me.  What flowers are you using?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I forget the names on some. I love flowers but don't know all the names. I am not committed to any particular flower, I just have a certain style I have in mind. I showed the florist pictures and she went over in detail and I got a good feel she knows what I want. I want a red bouquet and I'm having my bridesmaids carry white flowers but with a black accent. An example is gerba daisies with the black center.And I'm using another white flower with a black center. Its so pretty. My wedding colors are red, black and white. Thanks for your input.
  • TheBueno'sTheBueno's member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's a great deal!!  If you're happy with the service and you've done your research I say go for it.  I don't think you could find a cheaper price unless you do everything yourself.

I think the white flower with the black center is an anemone, those are beautiful and come in all colors.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, it seems like a great deal!  Congrats! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yes it is an anemone! So I think we might do white gerba daisies with the black center and white anemones for my bridesmaids. And I think my bouquet will have red gerba daisies with lots of other red flowers not sure the names yet.

Thank you for your input. I feel better about the price.
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds better than ANY quote I've received thus far...who is your wonderful sounding florist?
  • edited December 2011
    I went with Grand Florist in Glendora. It actually came out to a liitle over $1000 because I added an entry arch. I use this florist throughout the year and they have been around a long time. They have always done a good job and I'm very confident my flowers will come out just the way I want them. Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    I just went over your quote. I took floral design courses and DIYed my wedding flowers so I know a good deal when I see one.

Your quote from your florist matches what I paid for all of my flowers wholesale.

You are doing good.  And your florist is a keeper.
  • cristinasucristinasu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow! That is an excellent deal!
    Good job!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards