Not Engaged Yet

THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!!

I got a reply from Knot Jennifer in the case of the missing thread!!!! 

Cliff note verision is that any originator of a thread can request it's removal, and that she thinks believes that is what happened to the thread we were discussing about the May-December romance a few days ago. She replied on 12/19 but I just thought to look for a reply today. 

Re: THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-world-has-officially-ended?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:bcf18730-aca7-40ba-8b5d-1e3e6e57192ePost:fab4d0a8-0369-4ff5-8f67-204068892b0b">THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a reply from Knot Jennifer in the case of the missing thread!!!!  Cliff note verision is that any originator of a thread can request it's removal, and that she thinks believes that is what happened to the thread we were discussing about the May-December romance a few days ago. She replied on 12/19 but I just thought to look for a reply today. 
    Posted by rusngl2[/QUOTE]

You sure you're not hitting the Bailey's ;)

I'm a little confused.  So if someone doesn't like the advice they receive they can ask a mod to delete the whole thread?  I mean, what if it was WR and that person's question could've helped someone else out even if the OP didn't like the answer???

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-world-has-officially-ended?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bcf18730-aca7-40ba-8b5d-1e3e6e57192ePost:5e55bd75-b427-4b48-912a-ae3127e02eec">Re: THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!! : You sure you're not hitting the Bailey's ;) I'm a little confused.  So if someone doesn't like the advice they receive they can ask a mod to delete the whole thread?  I mean, what if it was WR and that person's question could've helped someone else out even if the OP didn't like the answer???
    Posted by buddysmom80[/QUOTE]

<div>Naah I left the Bailey's at the house. The bottle is about half gone though. </div><div>
    </div><div>Apparently as the originator you can have a thread deleted by TK Gods but I have no idea what the criteria is. Kinda defeats the point of having an open board IMO. It would have been nice if Knot Jennifer would have dropped by the thread paging her to explain the decision, but I guess that would have been asking too much</div>
  • Meh, I don't really see the big deal. I do think adults (and everyone, for that matter), should realize that once you put something on the internet, it is there FOREVERRRRRR, but I don't have a problem with someone asking for a thread to be deleted. People always say "but what if another poster could have benefitted from the advice given?", but I think most advice given in any thread either 1) Can already be found elsewhere, or 2) Probably won't be helpful to anyone else anyway.

Anyways...that girl has much more serious problems ahead of her than message board posts, amirite?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm sad because I wanted to re-read it and laugh again.

• Don't post something that you're going to DD and have fully deleted later. Simple as that.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-world-has-officially-ended?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bcf18730-aca7-40ba-8b5d-1e3e6e57192ePost:fdc58152-409d-46fb-8ee8-c94128753768">Re: THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sad because I wanted to re-read it and laugh again.
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed, it was pretty terrible. I just can't imagine looking at someone 3 times my age and thinking "Damn, I can't wait to jump in bed with that tonight!" I mean, my mom tells me she can't believe she's married to a 65 year old man sometimes - and she's 55! That's only a ten year difference and there are still times that she notices it, so I just can't even imagine an age gap so much bigger than that!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_the-world-has-officially-ended?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bcf18730-aca7-40ba-8b5d-1e3e6e57192ePost:339c56e8-a85d-4c00-802b-48d12164ac38">Re: THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE WORLD HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!! : Agreed, it was pretty terrible.<strong> I just can't imagine looking at someone 3 times my age and thinking "Damn, I can't wait to jump in bed with that tonight!"</strong> I mean, my mom tells me she can't believe she's married to a 65 year old man sometimes - and she's 55! That's only a ten year difference and there are still times that she notices it, so I just can't even imagine an age gap so much bigger than that!
    Posted by Hummingbird125[/QUOTE]

This.  Those would be some really old saggy b@lls.  Yuck. 

When my stuff is saggy, I don't think I will care as much. For now, I prefer them without sag,  But to each their own.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards