Kentucky
Options

hair

hey everyone I am looking for someone to do my hair plus my bridal party hair, anyone have any ideas?

Re: hair

• Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to LeBliss in St. Mathews for my cuts and colors and I've always loved what my hairstylist has done. Her name is Aubry. They have a lot of girls there that would be able to accommodate your bridal party.

www.leblisssalon.com
  • Options
    MattoxMillerMattoxMiller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in Kentucky are you?
  • Options
    ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lexington
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh! I missread your OP. My info won't be very helpful then. :(
  • Options
    ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its ok it helps another friend of mine
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to Ziyan this weekend for a cut and to see if I like the salon enough for them to do my hair on my wedding day.  I've been having an awful time find a decent salon just for a cut, but one of my friends suggested Ziyan.  She went there for both regular cuts and her wedding up-do and said they were awesome.
    Getting an autograph from UK's March Madness MVP image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My hairdresser friend in my hometown gave me the tip that when you're looking for a "good" salon, to look for one that is "Redken certified" or something like that. Basically, Redken won't sell their products in salons that aren't top notch. They might be a little pricier, but I have yet to get a bad dye or cut job from one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Birdie, thanks for the tip!  I checked that first thing when I got to to the salon today and they had shelves full of Redken products.  My haircut was awesome, too!
    Getting an autograph from UK's March Madness MVP image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards