Destination Weddings Discussions

I cant believe...

How many of our weddings are coming up fast! I was just looking at a post and lots of girls' countdowns are 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks.... I cant wait to hear about everyones weddings!!!!Cool
BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I cant believe...

• I was thinking the same thing just the other day!  There are so many people getting so close and it's soooooo exciting!
  • It's just so weird because of how many months we went without a wedding!  I guess tis' the season!!

• In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_cant-believe-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:54fb15bc-17a2-4309-854a-4a391d7b77f7Post:17b73715-5ee5-4fb0-b3fb-11a2eb42210a">Re: I cant believe...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's just so weird because of how many months we went without a wedding!  I guess tis' the season!!
    Posted by sld0618[/QUOTE]

<div>We definately had a slow time but now things are going to be picking up like crazy around here!!</div>
  • It's fun to see it all come together for you guys!! Reading your experiences have helped me keep in mind what to expect for when all my planning goes into action. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • I agree! I cant wait to see pictures and hear details for all of you ladies!
  • I can't wait to hear about your wedding Tiff!  You leave tomorrow!  AHHHHH!
  • Yay for spring and summer weddings, I'm actually glad mine is at the end of the summer since I'm still sorta new and I'll get to hear all about your weddings! Can't wait for the G/B/U
  • I can't wait to hear about everyone's weddings and see pictures... in the short time I have been lurcking and reading I have gotten excited to see all the work you ladies have put into your weddings actually unfold....

Exciting stuff!  Congrats to all that have a wedding coming up in the next few weeks/months :-)
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_cant-believe-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:54fb15bc-17a2-4309-854a-4a391d7b77f7Post:df7b347c-e3db-470e-8a56-b249ba55a606">Re: I cant believe...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to hear about your wedding Tiff!  You leave tomorrow!  AHHHHH!
    Posted by aukelly[/QUOTE]

I leave early Thursday morning... tomorrow I am getting my nails done, eyelash extensions and tanning... then we are off!!!
    BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards