Snarky Brides

Are we AYG'ing today?

Things were feisty yesterday.  Anyone have any grievances?

I can start with the obvious-- sparent for going to TN and bitching bout us yesterday, I suppose, though I can't really get it up enough to care too much.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

Re: Are we AYG'ing today?

• I think whoever made up the AE ExpiredBride is a complete asshole.  No one should ever use personal attacks like they did last night in the Sparent Thread. It wasn't even to me and that was the most pissed off I've ever been from TK.

imageVacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:13027c72-e1b8-4271-8251-aa2849c437a7">Re: Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think whoever made up the AE ExpiredBride is a complete asshole.  No one should ever use personal attacks like they did last night in the Sparent Thread. It wasn't even to me and that was the most pissed off I've ever been from TK.
    Posted by brandichamberlain[/QUOTE]
    I agree with all of this. Other than that, I really don't have any AYG. Sorry Smash :(
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    This isn't necessarily an attack at anyone specific despite what I said lastnight but how fucking hard is it to make decisions for wedding stuff? Its not fucking rocket science. Be an adult, make a god damn choice and stfu about it. Its not that hard!! I managed to plan my entire wedding without conferring with a message board regarding every minute detail which might need a decision. Good lord!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:fb664e14-f643-4796-b631-8cb953dfc54d">Re:Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This isn't necessarily an attack at anyone specific despite what I said lastnight but how fucking hard is it to make decisions for wedding stuff? Its not fucking rocket science. Be an adult, make a god damn choice and stfu about it. Its not that hard!! I managed to plan my entire wedding without conferring with a message board regarding every minute detail which might need a decision. Good lord!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I'm guilty of asking questions.  I didn't realize that it was that frowned upon so I will cease from doing that.  It was just the appeal of those who have already experienced. Sorry!
    imageVacation
  • NebbNebb member
    Dot, stop being obtuse. Seriously.
  • Smash AdamsSmash Adams member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:cb179729-e9f3-4521-9ffa-4b2bf6d2597d">Re:Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dot, stop being obtuse. Seriously.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    I'm not being obtuse, I'm missing something.<div>
    </div><div>Edit: and because that sounded dumb, I mean that I want to know who you mean.  Dammit.</div>

• I agree about Sparent. 

Listen, if your gonna shite-talk, and you get caught, dont try to pretend you didnt do it.  Her whole "I was talking about CC" was such crap.  No you were not.  It was in a thread pagng AATB talking about this board.  You responded to the MrsEl chick when she said that she intro'd HERE by saying we all have sticks up our butts. 

And expiredbride is a coward.  If you have an issue, say it under you real name.  And you got it wrong cvnt.  I did get pregnant.  3 times in fact.  But if you want to talk about my infertility being "natural selection", then you got lucky and slipped through the natural selection crack.  Because im pretty sure you should have been the load your mom swallowed that day.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:ffb524b3-5048-44b3-bfc0-5aa54df6933f">Re: Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree about Sparent.  Listen, if your gonna shite-talk, and you get caught, dont try to pretend you didnt do it.  Her whole "I was talking about CC" was such crap.  No you were not.  It was in a thread pagng AATB talking about this board.  You responded to the MrsEl chick when she said that she intro'd HERE by saying we all have sticks up our butts.  And expiredbride is a coward.  If you have an issue, say it under you real name.  And you got it wrong cvnt.  I did get pregnant.  3 times in fact.  But if you want to talk about my infertility being "natural selection", then you got lucky and slipped through the natural selection crack.  <span style="font-weight:bold;">Because </span>im<span style="font-weight:bold;"> pretty sure you should have been the load your mom swallowed that day.</span>
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Dry humped! :)
  • Yeah.  Sparent clearly meant us.  Which is fine, but have the balls to admit it.

Expiredbride is a doucheface.  I remember poking at her when she first started posting and she got pissy.

• Expiredbride is the IVF= vanity babies slut
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • expired bride can suck on a hairy ass.
    panther
  • When I think of vanity babies, I think of little aryan clone babies for some reason.  The idea of having a baby out of vanity is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• And Sparent with her whole martyr crap "Yes im a loser, I know" or whatever she said.  She sounds like LDY.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:4c906152-5627-4198-a380-71da0ef34546">Re: Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Didn't expired kind of wig when someone said her SN creeped them out?  She's a loon.  And an asswhole.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]
    Yep.  She was jacked.

• NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:Are we AYG'ing today?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Are we AYG'ing today?:This isn't necessarily an attack at anyone specific despite what I said lastnight but how fucking hard is it to make decisions for wedding stuff? Its not fucking rocket science. Be an adult, make a god damn choice and stfu about it. Its not that hard!! I managed to plan my entire wedding without conferring with a message board regarding every minute detail which might need a decision. Good lord!Posted by NebbAnd so begins the circular argument of what you can/can't post. nbsp; Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]
    I'm not saying not to ask questions but when you have to ask regarding the same thing multiple times its pretty damn ridiculous.
  • Coward is exactly the word I was going to use too blue. It is so disgusting to me that someone would say something like that behind a screen so no one would know how big of an asshole they are. Grow up.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:fb664e14-f643-4796-b631-8cb953dfc54d">Re:Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]This isn't necessarily an attack at anyone specific despite what I said lastnight but how fucking hard is it to make decisions for wedding stuff? Its not fucking rocket science. Be an adult, make a god damn choice and stfu about it. Its not that hard!! I managed to plan my entire wedding without conferring with a message board regarding every minute detail which might need a decision. Good lord!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    How hard is it to skim over posts that don't interest you? Who fuuucking cares what people discuss on the boards. Join the conversation if you're interested or skim over it if you're not. (I'm speaking more general you on that last part.) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • And Sparent- Just admit you think SB has a stick up our ass. Big freaking deal.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • God I really thought yesterday was Wednesday and the Let's Fight thread was for AYG. I'm an idiot. 

As far as telling people what to post or not post (and this isn't just directed at Nebb) I just don't see how that makes sense on a forum this large. Of course you have a right to express an opinion but just because you don't find something interesting doesn't mean no one else does. I think last week Blue was getting on AATB about her family anecdotes. I love those stories, they crack me up. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You dont have to agree with a flame.  Nebb has every right to flame whatever she wants, and you people have every right to disagree.  It annoys her, so she said it.  It doesnt mean it has to annoy you.

Boobs annoys me with her paragraphs on extended family we dont know.  Celtic likes the story.  So what.  Doesnt mean I cant say it annoys me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:Are we AYG'ing today?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Are we AYG'ing today?:In Response to Re:Are we AYG'ing today?: I'm not saying not to ask questions but when you have to ask regarding the same thing multiple times its pretty damn ridiculous.Posted by NebbWe have a meal planning or recipe thread multiple times a week.nbsp; Why don't you say the same to those people?nbsp; "How hard is it to decide what kind of food to shove in your face?nbsp; Grow up and be an adult".nbsp; Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]
    Despite the fact that I think those threads are lame too, they aren't really the same thing. Theyre asking for people to tell them what to do, they're sharing what they've planned on doing for the most part.
  • Blue can like or not like whatever she wants.  She can fly up my ass about anything she wants.  And I can listen or not :) Yay internet
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:a0d672a4-334d-4245-b125-c6d6f7e917fb">Re: Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You dont have to agree with a flame.  Nebb has every right to flame whatever she wants, and you people have every right to disagree.  It annoys her, so she said it.  It doesnt mean it has to annoy you. Boobs annoys me with her paragraphs on extended family we dont know.  Celtic likes the story.  So what.  Doesnt mean I cant say it annoys me.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    IRL do you walk up to people and interrupt their conversation to tell them that what they are talking about doesn't interest you? Probably not because it's rude. I agree, people can say whatever they want, but that's one of those things that just seems so rude and over the top to me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OK this is going to be a P&R, but- I flame whoever on ML started a poll on whether guided unpop opinions were good or bad (as in, Dmills asking opinions on certain topics to start out with)

who fvcking cares if she did? No one has to answer any of those questions and the thread evolved from those questions anyways. That irritated me a lot. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:b13054a3-f248-46b7-9fdd-11712964c8ed">Re: Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are we AYG'ing today? : IRL do you walk up to people and interrupt their conversation to tell them that what they are talking about doesn't interest you? Probably not because it's rude. I agree, people can say whatever they want, but that's one of those things that just seems so rude and over the top to me. 
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Do you walk up to people IRL and interrupt their conversation to hall monitor them?  Because thats all you seem to be doing lately in threads like this.  You never really have a flame, you just come in finger waving telling acting like you are the voice of reason or something.  Nebb isnt telling anyone how to post.  She is saying what annoys her.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I get that you (general you) have the right to tell people what you think just like they have the right to post what they want. 

The only problem is that when "popular" posters make decrees like that some people may take it too seriously. See Brandi's eager to please response above. Unless of course Brandi was joking but I doubt it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WTF is the point of AYG if you cant say what bugs you or annoys you?  Im mean seriously.  This is why this place is the way it is.  How about Ill say whatever the eff I want. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:be0e6675-35dd-4373-960f-76a972b340bd">Re: Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I get that you (general you) have the right to tell people what you think just like they have the right to post what they want.  The only problem is that when "popular" posters make decrees like that some people may take it too seriously. See Brandi's eager to please response above. Unless of course Brandi was joking but I doubt it. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a Brandi problem.  Not a board problem.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The point of AYG is to talk about what annoyed you.  If nebb is annoyed with talking about wedding jewelry, cool.  That's the purpose of the thread.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_are-we-ayging-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b37ab219-85d0-4a9a-9dbe-79b139d6ab34Post:e3445898-7094-4357-ad51-c5ad0096af98">Re: Are we AYG'ing today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OK this is going to be a P&R, but- I flame whoever on ML started a poll on whether guided unpop opinions were good or bad (as in, Dmills asking opinions on certain topics to start out with) who fvcking cares if she did? No one has to answer any of those questions and the thread evolved from those questions anyways. That irritated me a lot. 
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

<div>I just thought it was funny because that's the only time I've ever seen an UO done like that.</div><div>
    </div><div>On the ML peeps subject: I think it's amusing that after all the complaining about how boring the board is, and how sugary sweet everyone acts, that the very first thing the board does upon having an influx of posters who have no qualms about being "assholes" is to make sure they never bother coming back. Not really a grievance, more I just think it's ironic that the immediate reaction, even before that one chick said she hoped Nebb starved was hostility. I'm not at all surprised when I see newbs say we all gang up on them, because it clearly does happen.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards