Florida-North Florida

Checking off my list...

The past few weeks have been quite productive - we got our engagement pics done and back from the photographer, had our engagement party, bought my dress, got our Save the Dates in the mail yesterday, and almost done finalizing the menu and rentals with the caterer!  I feel like I'm ahead of the game since I still have 9 months! However, I was on the March 2012 board and a lot of the ladies on there have all of their big stuff already booked! So now I'm on the hunt for a DJ and florist. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks ladies!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Checking off my list...

• edited December 2011
    Amanda, what area are you getting married in?

• amandalt823amandalt823 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jacksonville

• mary1217mary1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't feel bad, my wedding is in March 2012 and the only thing that is done is I have purchased my dress. My FI has been deployed since last September and just recently returned home so we are going to start booking everything now.  Don't stress too much about not having stuff done.

I don't know what area you are in, I am in Jacksonville, we are using Bold Blooms as our florist and are going to interview with DJ Thundercat for our DJ. Funny name I know, but my soon to be step-sister just got married and booked them after interviewing with 10+ DJs. 
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are on the ball girl! :) Enjoy planning!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • amandalt823amandalt823 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actually recommended DJ Thundercat by my photographer. I haven't contacted him yet, but he seems great from his webpage and reviews.

LouWho - I contacted Adair for day-of coordination. She was great at your wedding and her prices are awesome. I'm setting up a meeting with her now.
  • LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, glad to hear you might hire Adair. I know if you friend her on Facebook, she has info posted about an upcoming free bridal beauty event at Sephora. I'm considering going even though I'm already married, haha :) I just love Sephora!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I have a meeting with Adair on Friday!  Our wedding is April 27th at CC and we have our menu set, booked our florist/event designer, photographer, DJ, Officiant and I ordered my dress last week, which won't be here until mid-December... Yikes!  On to the cake and invitations!  :-)
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a DJ, PM me and I will tell you mine. Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards