August 2012 Weddings

DIY: Hair! PIP

I did a little trial run last night so I could see how this style would look with my veil and hair piece. The crown will be pumped up more when I actually do it - the curling only took about a half hour. I just wanted to see how the curls would look. I'm unsure if I'm going to wear the feather hair piece during the ceremony - I may just wear the veil for the ceremony then the feather hair piece for the reception.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: DIY: Hair! PIP

• Beautiful!! I think the feather should be for the reception too, plan on doing a "trial" on Saturday for my dress fitting just to get the whole picture!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Yeah - I wanted to do this trial with my dress but my FI was coming home so I had to ditch that idea! LOL. I'm going to keep practicing on perfecting this style / altering it. I'm scared that I'm gonna screw it  up / it won't go as planned on the day of! Hopefully that won't be an issue though.
  • edited May 2012
    Cute!  I like the idea of the veil for the ceremony and feather for reception
  • I agree with the PP's veil for ceremony, feather for reception! 
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I'm definitely thinking one or the other, not both. Unless I were to get them placed properly. *shrug* I'm probably going to be playing with my hair every day for the next 3 months bahahaha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_diy-hair-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:8df07c33-1bc6-40e3-819e-794916b78952Post:c131c25d-a4bf-4dd9-86e6-85f0b34ead25">Re: DIY: Hair! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah I'm definitely thinking one or the other, not both. Unless I were to get them placed properly. *shrug* I'm probably going to be playing with my hair every day for the next 3 months bahahaha
    Posted by ohnoitskaroljo[/QUOTE]

Where's the like button when you need it hahahaha!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_diy-hair-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:8df07c33-1bc6-40e3-819e-794916b78952Post:46385864-28bd-4060-8d5e-73e40b238eb3">Re: DIY: Hair! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DIY: Hair! PIP : Where's the like button when you need it hahahaha!!
    Posted by jjolovich[/QUOTE]
    HAHAHAH! I think that ALL the time!!!
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Looks great and I agree with PP's to do the veil only for the ceremony and the feather for the reception. :)
  • Looks great!  I'm also a fan of veil for ceremony and feather for reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards