Nevada-Las Vegas

Rumjungle Info

I've emailed them already but I was wondering if anyone had their private dining info. I was wondering if their room is private or semi-private, if they have minimum, etc. I don't even know if they can be booked 5 months out. Any info would be great, with the time zone difference is hard to get them on the phone.

TIA!

Re: Rumjungle Info

• edited December 2011
    Someone posted a couple months back about them having a bankruptcy issue, might be worth checking into, here's the thread:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rumjungle-1

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    vegasgroom,

Thanks!

Yikes, it looks like I'm back to the drawing board for receptions.
  • edited December 2011
    The bankruptcy issue isn't relevant anymore, the filing was dismissed from the BK Court in June and the facility is still open for business.

We had our reception dinner there and everything about Rumjungle was fantastic.  The food was amazing, the service was great and we had a wonderful time planning with our banquet director, Katie.

They do not have private dining areas, but we had one of the "pods" sectioned off for our group of 25, so it was at least semi-private.  There was a minimum, but it was based on our group number.  We had the Rodizio dinner package, which included our wedding cake, and a two-hour call brand bar.  Our cost was just under $2500.

We originally looked at the space about a year out from our wedding and officially made our booking at the six-month point.  Up until three weeks out from the wedding, we were still able to make some minor changes.

More information is in my Married Bio (link in sig).

HTH
  • GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is me who was worried about the brankruptcy thing. There is another court date in the next couple of weeks to finalise the situation - my coordinator is keeping me updated.

We booked a year in advance - you just pay a facility fee of $250 (which is not deducted from your bill!)

They will charge for seperate checks but I managed to get this fee waived by agreeing to provide all the wine, champagne and non-alcoholic beverages.

I can send you the group menu if you want to PM me your email address. I definitely wouldn't rule them out! Check out my bio under 'Reception' for more info.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • edited December 2011
    impslave,

I took a look at your bio and it looks great, i love that the cake was so good, I'm def a ckae person!

gribbles,

Could you please send me what you got from them at:

encorebride at gmail dot com

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards