Massachusetts-Boston

wedding dj.s

hi im cristin my wedding is going to be july 31st at the endicott estate.  i was hoping i could get some dj recommendations from you all.  my fiance and i love all music but especially rockabilly, electronic, punkish, swing, jazz, etc so an eclectic taste.  i really do not want a cheesy dj just someone who plays really good music and who listens to us...music wise...no party games . electric slide...no bridal party announcements pretty laid back - thank you!!!!

Re: wedding dj.s

• edited December 2011
    I would reccommend Ramu and the Crew.  Not sure if they will be available as they tend to book quickly.

GL!

Jen
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely recommend who we used for our wedding, Aaron Topfer.  Review in bio under Vendor Reviews.  He'll totally work with you on the playlist and he's not one of those in your face gimmicky DJs.  Like you, we just wanted someone to get people dancing by playing good music.  

Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • chels51chels51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey!  I can recommend my DJ... I'm using Dennis McCarthy from DM Productions.  www.bostondj.com
    Dan McCarthy is the main DJ and Dennis is his partner.  They're very experienced and definitely will cater to do whatever you want!   Also, they specifically will NOT play ymca, macarena, electric slide, etc...(unless you really want them to).   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards